Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is the Vault worth it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Is the Vault worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Vault worth it?   Is the Vault worth it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:10 am

I know we have a thread in the Private Discussion area of the Vault, but I want to bring it out in the open now.

For those of you not in the Vault, but considering it, post your questions and concerns here. For those of you already in the Vault, post your comments here as well, and feel free to answer other posters' questions.

Good and bad comments welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Is the Vault worth it?   Is the Vault worth it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 am

Personally, I think a lot of Vault members would agree with me that the privacy is great, and worth the money by itself. Your posts in the Vault will never turn up on google searches and stuff. I have had my stuff found by girls I've been seeing, and if you haven't told them about the scene yet, then this is not the best coversation to have after she read your lay reports. Or even worse a field report about her.

Of course there are other benefits to the Vault that I like, but this is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Is the Vault worth it?   Is the Vault worth it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:00 am

ill add something in from neither an admin or a moderator tongue . the vault is great, many many functions and things that dont get seen on the main site such as ur own diary for more personal entries, the pug material with a whole heap of videos audio and ebooks, private discussion, amongst other thigns.
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Is the Vault worth it?   Is the Vault worth it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:32 pm

To add to this. You're diary is your own section to post your own threads. Way more organized. You dont have to dig to find your threads. Also, I think that I speak for a lot of guys and i know myself when i say that inside the diarys field reports is where i give and recieve the most feedback.

If you are serious about this I strongly advise joining the vault. If you are just dabbeling in it maybe its not for you.

Sure, a lot of the stuff in the PUG Classified section you can find yourself. But, there is also material in there that is extremely hard to find. It is all in one central location also.

Above all that you will have access to many field and lay reports that are not available in the main forum. Also Articles by members of the forum that you wont find anywhere else. There is some very ligit stuff you can find in other members diarys.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Vault worth it?   Is the Vault worth it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the Vault worth it?
Page 1 of 1