Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is it worth it to train a wing??

Go down 
+4
L.A. Tripp
Hobbit
JSmooth
MattJacks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

is it worth it to train a wing?? Empty
PostSubject: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:28 pm

i got a very shy friend who is a bit of a goober who i think would like this stuff. the only prob is i dont really go out with that group often because they dont go to the clubs i like (ie they wont get in due to dress codes).
the only problem i forsee is he will tell my mates and my mates (some girls included) will know what i do and completly fk me up. has anyone had this problem/success
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:10 am

MattJacks wrote:
i got a very shy friend who is a bit of a goober who i think would like this stuff. the only prob is i dont really go out with that group often because they dont go to the clubs i like (ie they wont get in due to dress codes).
the only problem i forsee is he will tell my mates and my mates (some girls included) will know what i do and completly fk me up. has anyone had this problem/success

Don't know why I didn't respond to this post before buddy. Anyways, don't do it! You could teach him this stuff but the problem is the guy will never really get good unless he really wants it. He has to really want to make that change in his life in order to do it and not just fall out of it in a few months. You can't make him want that change. Sorry bro, but it sounds like you're flying Solo Mission like me for a while.

Be careful who in your social circle you expose to this community, because it can and will bite you in the ass. You're a smart guy so I'm sure you'll have figured this out. Personally, the way you describe him he's not going to help you much. You're better off looking for a already existing guy in your area to wing. Someone who has gotten some success on their own.
Back to top Go down
Hobbit
PUA
PUA

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:08 am

On the other hand, they do say teaching is one of the best ways to learn.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 am

its ok the problem is solved. there is a sydney lair that goes out a few times a week to catch up and wing. i havent gone yet as last week was the last for my job but i will next weekend maybe. i had thought seriously about it but i dont think my friend would be able to carry a secret with him without telling his circle of friends. that would create a huge challenge for me and one i dont need that.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:25 am

What? Can't handle a little competition? i.e. . . . someone in your social circle finding out what you do? lol, j/k. I know, some people are all about sabotage, either purposely or accidentally.

Glad you got your problem solved man. Sorry we don't get to all the posts right away, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 pm

it doesnt matter about how quick a response is. i can still think for myself... ocasionaly.
i got a few friends who do know i am into this but they dont mind, 2 are into it aswell but are either out of sydney now or in a dif country
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:49 pm

MattJacks wrote:
it doesnt matter about how quick a response is. i can still think for myself... ocasionaly.
i got a few friends who do know i am into this but they dont mind, 2 are into it aswell but are either out of sydney now or in a dif country

LOL, you can think for yourself quite well bro.

So your friends that are into this aren't even geographically near you. There's plusses and minuses to that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Id say dont train a wing, until youve had some success in the field and are able to help him calibrate situations so he doesnt fuck up the set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:56 pm

I think you should definetly train your friend, but i do agree they have to want it.

i trained a friend of mine and he is doing quite well actually, and he was a bug "GOOBER" as you put it before i trained him.

on the other hand i tried to train another friend and he rejected the info, its a personality and desire issue.

~ACE~
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:14 pm

The old saying "dont shit where you eat" rings a bell here. Im not saying that your social group shouldnt know what you do, however i think including any of them directly in it is a bad idea.

For instances im pretty sure my entire group of friends knows im into it in some way shape or form, but i rarely talk to them directly about it or do it in front of them. The one time i did in front of them, opening this incredible waitress/bartender at a favorite place of mine, my one buddy asked me like 3 times what i said to her...i told him not to worry about it he kept asking i finally just brushed it off and talked about something else.

On the other hand, i also do not find lairs appealing either, kinda a creepy name for something that should be benine...then again maybe its just me. I had a bad expereince meeting a wing off the forums who turned out to be the type to try and inbibe before going out to get his liquid/inhalent courage. That would mess up my fung shui everytime. I ended up dodgeing calls and stuff and finally moved away here.
I think the best thing you can do for yourself if you want a wing is find a girl or 2 who are at least of average looks that like going out and are just friends. Then what you do is use them as a pivot, explaing to them the basic idea of what your doing and turning it into a game. Something like telling her while out "see that girl over there, your gonna help me meet her...im gonna go talk to her, then you come ove in a min or 2 hug me and ask if i want a drink...ill introduce you and you ".IMO preselction > wing, and the girls you bring are more likely to put any other girls/obsticles to ease then your buddy/guy.I went out with 3 girls one night just to kick it and grab drinks...what i quickly noticed is that even tho 2 of the 3 girls where average looking at best, every girl in the place was eyeing me up, every guy wanted to be me and talk to me, and a couple of people (mostly girls) actually came upto me and blatently mentioned i must be cool since im with a bunch of girls. I got opened more that nite then every other time combined. It also made it easier for me to open even without bringing them into it...it just gave me more confidence.
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Test to see if he actually has a desire to learn.
I only know about all of this because I had a desire to learn it. I didn't know how to search for it, nor what it would be called, but I knew how to weed out someone to help me. I would go out message boards and post stories of how I had failled with some woman and was using the scientific method to figure out what I did correct and what I did wrong, and that I knew there was someone out there who had figured out more than I had, and theoretically there was a system. I never wanted to go through all the trial and error.

Eventually someone who knew about it, spoke up and showed me all of this.

Since that point I don't go out of my way to teach people. If I see a guy who's complaining about girls and asking questions like "Why do some guys have it so easy while others don't?" I know he's showing a sign of interest. I'll talk to him for a bit to see how loyal he is and if he's willing to work for it. If so, then I'll teach, it not, it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:35 pm

AltruisticAssassin wrote:

Mind if I ask who that was?
Back to top Go down
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
AltruisticAssassin wrote:

Mind if I ask who that was?
Honestly I don't know his name, nor where he lives.
All I know is that I was on gamefaqs bitching about things one day, while I was on aim talking to friends and some random message from someone I don't know appears that simply said: www.fastseduction.com.

I ask who this person is while I'm checking out what the website it. He tells me he read my post on gamefaqs, looked at my profile, found my aim, and sent me a message to help.

This was forever ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it worth it to train a wing??   is it worth it to train a wing?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it worth it to train a wing??
Page 1 of 1