Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

variation to beauty is common

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

variation to beauty is common Empty
PostSubject: variation to beauty is common   variation to beauty is common I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:39 am

ok so i was on the way back from the gym and a thought poped into my head about a variation.

you: beauty is common, whats your best feature (after rapport built)
her:blablabla
you: op for neg (no waaaaayyyy Wink ) /push-pull (really? i disagree i would say blablabla). also u can cold read her on her answer, some bs like if she says anything on her exterior she is a shallow type (neg?) if shes like her personality then she is comfortable with her body and needs a good personality to connect to. prolly more to it but..

ps i forgot most of it by the time i was home coz i stopped for lunch thats just the jist of it
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: variation to beauty is common   variation to beauty is common I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Any slight variety that keeps the main idea/purpose intact is actually good, so that you could slip it past the girls that HAVE seen the show a bit easier. So yeah, what you've got should work well. Just, as you said, calibrate it, fine tune it.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: variation to beauty is common   variation to beauty is common I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:52 am

I concur with Tripp, that what you would say in that situation can indeed work. Personally, since I have an indea that girls have heard this before, I instinctly flip the qualifying statement. Instead of saying, that beauty is common, what is your best feature. I say, "Hmm, so she's one of the beatiful people, what other sides of you would I might concur are also attractive." Yes, I do use these words, all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: variation to beauty is common   variation to beauty is common I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:07 am

yer i was actually trying to remember the full thing, it didn have beauty is common in it. thats the whole reason i wanted to change it- everyone knows it. but thanks for the input ill think about it while at the gym lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: variation to beauty is common   variation to beauty is common I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

variation to beauty is common
Page 1 of 1