Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya

Go down 
+8
Fortunehooks1
Lucious
nuked
JSmooth
Vedere
Whoopie
L.A. Tripp
Nicole
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Hiya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:01 am

LOL, no, actually my post is worded a bit wrong, but what I was getting at is you and Meg are the bigger posters of the females, at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hiya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 am

Paramour wrote:
RoyaltyInExile,

I do not think Nicole is productive on this site, considering the date of this post. However, I've been around this community for a good year now and have developed an abundant amount of experience.

I too, was a psych major and I may proceed with that path, but I decided to take on nursing. Anyway, if you want a females perspective on anything, I will help you the best to my abilities.

Thanks and have a Happy holiday.

Par

Hi Paramour!

Thanks for the info on Nicole. It's a good thing you're here so that the forum still has ay least one female perspective. I haven't had time to wok too far down the list of names so I don't know if you're the only other girl besides Nicole. I'm pretty sure I saw the name Meg here somewhere too but haven't gotten to introduce my self to her yet.

So you've switched from psych to nursing, for now anyway? I can tell you this. To make any decent money in psych you'll need at least a Master's degree. With nursing you can graduate sooner and start working at a good paying job sooner. Smile

Either path you choose, you'll be helping people - very noble of you. Thanks for offering me your opinion anytime too. Cool. If you'd like to know more about me I gave a decent amount of information in my Icebreaker post titled "I Have Arrived." I was saying that to Tripp becaause I had been talking to him about joining and wanted to let him know that I was finally here.

Nice to meet you Paramour. I look forward to discussing things with you on the forum. Happy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Hiya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:42 am

Correction, even a masters in psych is useless...i have a few grads in my family and friends...

I also have many family who are nurses and a few friends o nthe way...a much better field to get in as far as ease of employment goes, however the money is obviously not as good as if u have a phd in psych.

In anycase a bit off topic but im drunk, bored, and this post is active so ill share my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
RoyaltyInExile
rAFC
rAFC
RoyaltyInExile

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hiya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Ka wrote:
Correction, even a masters in psych is useless...i have a few grads in my family and friends...

I also have many family who are nurses and a few friends o nthe way...a much better field to get in as far as ease of employment goes, however the money is obviously not as good as if u have a phd in psych.

In anycase a bit off topic but im drunk, bored, and this post is active so ill share my 2 cents.

You're right. I was thinking of a Master's Degree in Social Work. We have a family friend who is a therapist with that degree. She can't charge as much as a psychologist of course, but still makes a nice living. I believe that with that degree you can also work as a counselor in the field of addictions and work for a treatment center if that is an interest of the person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: