Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya

Go down 
+8
Fortunehooks1
Lucious
nuked
JSmooth
Vedere
Whoopie
L.A. Tripp
Nicole
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 am

I don't do parades, I do parties and you aren't invited Smile

Quit trying to bust on me, it really is poor form...so be a gentleman..that goes for you to Tripp.
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:48 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole, on a serious note, I see you're from the UK. There are a few other people on here from that area. What part are you from?

I'm from the Westcountry, Plymouth to be precise, although living away at the moment. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:50 am

nuked wrote:
Damn, looks like I'm the last of the circle to welcome you. Oh well, shit happens!

Btw good job tooling Whoopie on your first thread.

Oh, and who ever said you could come to this forum and steal my major!?!?!

I'm the resident college psychology major and I intend to stay on top! Cool

Thanks nuked, I'm not here to steal anyones major, or minor for that matter, just looking to learn and maybe make some new friends. Oh hang on, PUA's don't do friends with us girlies do you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:44 am

Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole, on a serious note, I see you're from the UK. There are a few other people on here from that area. What part are you from?

I'm from the Westcountry, Plymouth to be precise, although living away at the moment. What about you?

Well, I'm currently in Southern Indiana, USA at this moment, but traveling is on the horizon. And, I've had several requests to do a workshop in your area as well, so that may be done in the future.

By living away I'm guessing you mean college . . . so what is your major . . . and minor, to step into the convo of you and nuked. Speaking of which . . . if you're girly enough to hang out with me, I have no problem being your friend and having you as a pivot. That is, if you know what you're doing.

However, since you're just learning, fire away with your questions. We'll teach you a thing or two. Then I would consider training you for a pivot. Could always use more good ones. Wink

But, I don't deal with people that cross the line. Just so you know.

Beyond that, make yourself at home here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:17 am

By making yourself home. He means clean up the place and cook some food. That is a woman's job you know!

Do you know why women are suppose to cook? Because they have smaller feet therefore they can stand closer to the Oven!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:28 pm

You're quite correct, I am away at college, I am studying Psychology, but also have an interest in business. I went to the states once, didn't make it to Indiana though, is it full of handsome archaeologists?

You'll have to fill me in (not literally) on another technical term, pivot? I haven't grasped them all yet. What do you mean you don't deal with people that cross the line?

So, did you go to college?

Nicole

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Well, I'm currently in Southern Indiana, USA at this moment, but traveling is on the horizon. And, I've had several requests to do a workshop in your area as well, so that may be done in the future.

By living away I'm guessing you mean college . . . so what is your major . . . and minor, to step into the convo of you and nuked. Speaking of which . . . if you're girly enough to hang out with me, I have no problem being your friend and having you as a pivot. That is, if you know what you're doing.

However, since you're just learning, fire away with your questions. We'll teach you a thing or two. Then I would consider training you for a pivot. Could always use more good ones. Wink

Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Come on sista, you can do better than that, thats the sort of stuff I heard at school. As it happens I really enjoy cooking and like other things that please men, I am very very good at it!

Anyone for a bacon sandwich? Very Happy

Whoopie wrote:
By making yourself home. He means clean up the place and cook some food. That is a woman's job you know!

Do you know why women are suppose to cook? Because they have smaller feet therefore they can stand closer to the Oven!
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 pm

I look forward to seeing what you think about all of this.......Welcome
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:41 pm

Oy, we believe in female friends!

Who else do we get to turn to when we go emotional?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Well, I see you've got the neg theory down, lol.

Don't worry, you haven't earned the priviledge of me filling you in literally.

Actually, you've slightly impressed me at this point. You can hang with the guys, and apparently you are serious about learning this science. Kudos to you (PLEASE don't tell me you don't know what that word means, lol).

Well, here's a link for you to start with:
http://www.tripps-pua-forum.com/newbie-alert-f76/list-of-pua-terms-t637.htm

Pivot. In other words, I would "use" you to add to my social proof and pre-selection, and you would be a tool to lower the bitch shields of target(s) around me. You may or may not even open sets for me. Think you're woman enough to handle that?

And yes, I went to college. Have an Associate's Degree as a matter of fact.

Well, when you make it back to the states, visit Southern Indiana and I'll show you how it's done in our clubs.

P.S. Whatever you don't see on our forum that you need to know about PU, don't be afraid to ask. We may be smartasses . . . but we are here to help, lol.

Nicole wrote:
You're quite correct, I am away at college, I am studying Psychology, but also have an interest in business. I went to the states once, didn't make it to Indiana though, is it full of handsome archaeologists?

You'll have to fill me in (not literally) on another technical term, pivot? I haven't grasped them all yet. What do you mean you don't deal with people that cross the line?

So, did you go to college?

Nicole

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Thanks for that Tripp, I will ask when I need to. So, what's your degree in? and yes I do know what Kudos means, I'm not blond you know Very Happy

One question, I notice some of my posts have been removed? mainly my banter with Whoopie, I hope I haven't offended him?

Nicole
x
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:47 pm

pirat Your not that special! I just think you forgot to post them because you really are a blonde at heart. I got better things do to then delete your little banter post with me! BUT do remember its all about me!
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Whoopie wrote:
pirat Your not that special! I just think you forgot to post them because you really are a blonde at heart. I got better things do to then delete your little banter post with me! BUT do remember its all about me!

That's better, you're learning, well done. So which one are you in the picture? the one being pinned down? tongue
Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:32 pm

I am that nice double shot of chocolate in the picture. You wish you were the white girl I was dipping! Sorry you have earn my friendship before you could even be seen with me. I don't need you embrassing me!
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 pm

Nice..... double shot of chocolate....funny as hell....

How come a double shot of vanilla does not sound good?.......damnit
Back to top Go down

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm

A double shot of vanilla is basically what they call french vanilla...lol
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 am

Nicole wrote:
Thanks for that Tripp, I will ask when I need to. So, what's your degree in? and yes I do know what Kudos means, I'm not blond you know Very Happy

It's a good thing. The last blond I bantered with . . .

I've got an Associate's degree in one area, and a Master's in another area . . .

The Associate's, it's all about those cute little things you talk on non-stop everyday, glued to your ear, and those big things you watch at night when you're by yourself and looking for some company after you've had them glued to your ear all day, and then those little motorized toys that get pulled out when you're sitting on front of the big thing you're watching. If you can figure this one out I'll consider sharing the Master's with you.

If you can't figure it out . . . you're no fun. That's my test Wink

And about my crossing the line comment that you asked about previously . . . that's one of my lines. If you're not a fun person, I don't waste my time hanging out with you. Cool

So, how long do you have left before you get your degree? About 8 years I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 am

Whoopie wrote:
I am that nice double shot of chocolate in the picture. You wish you were the white girl I was dipping! Sorry you have earn my friendship before you could even be seen with me. I don't need you embrassing me!

You look about 15, are you sure your mummy lets you read boards like this, I don't want you getting in trouble. tongue
Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:11 am

Well, either it's telecommunications of some sort, or you've invented the perfect female sex toy with visual, audio and a nice vibrating bit?

Hopefully in 8 years I should have my Phd Cool

So am I warm?

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:

I've got an Associate's degree in one area, and a Master's in another area . . .

The Associate's, it's all about those cute little things you talk on non-stop everyday, glued to your ear, and those big things you watch at night when you're by yourself and looking for some company after you've had them glued to your ear all day, and then those little motorized toys that get pulled out when you're sitting on front of the big thing you're watching. If you can figure this one out I'll consider sharing the Master's with you.

And about my crossing the line comment that you asked about previously . . . that's one of my lines. If you're not a fun person, I don't waste my time hanging out with you. Cool

So, how long do you have left before you get your degree? About 8 years I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 am

No one likes the flavor vanilla over chocolate....at least when eating pudding
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:58 am

Lucious wrote:
No one likes the flavor vanilla over chocolate....at least when eating pudding

Hmmmm . . . you prefer dark over white? Have the white ones not treated you very well? LOL . . .
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:29 am

LMAO. Well, I'll give you props, knowing that you KNOW what that means now, lol. You actually had me laughing at your response this time. Well done.

You could say I've got the perfect female sex toy, but I won't go into that.

8 years for a Phd. So, you must want us to think you're a bit brighter than the average girl? Well, that's a good thing, cause it'll take a bit more marbles to understand the science we teach. So, you're off to a good start with that.

And yeah, I'll give you that much . . . you're warm. Though not hot yet.

As for learning our science, if you really want to get serious about that, get into the Vault. There's stuff that's put in there that isn't shared out here with the world.

Nicole wrote:
Well, either it's telecommunications of some sort, or you've invented the perfect female sex toy with visual, audio and a nice vibrating bit?

So am I warm?

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:

Back to top Go down
Nicole
rAFC
rAFC
Nicole

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:42 am

Sounds exciting, how do I get into the vault?

Well, I'm off to bed now, night night.

Nicole

L.A. Tripp wrote:
LMAO. Well, I'll give you props, knowing that you KNOW what that means now, lol. You actually had me laughing at your response this time. Well done.

You could say I've got the perfect female sex toy, but I won't go into that.

8 years for a Phd. So, you must want us to think you're a bit brighter than the average girl? Well, that's a good thing, cause it'll take a bit more marbles to understand the science we teach. So, you're off to a good start with that.

And yeah, I'll give you that much . . . you're warm. Though not hot yet.

As for learning our science, if you really want to get serious about that, get into the Vault. There's stuff that's put in there that isn't shared out here with the world.

Nicole wrote:

So am I warm?

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Nicole wrote:

Back to top Go down
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:53 am

Double Shot of Chocolate is all Nicole can handle.

Some women get the Double Shot Triple Fudge Chocolate. Nicole is not old enough for that. Don't need her dying over a chocolate over LOAD!

I look 15 sweet! I am going to go back to high school and game the teachers!
Back to top Go down
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:49 pm

I often thought about trying to enroll back in high school for a day.....I would end up in jail though messing with the illegals.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya   Hiya - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted!-
Jump to: