Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

One Question Empty
PostSubject: One Question   One Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:09 pm

What would you say when a girl compliments you? Do you say "thank you" or just nod, or smile, or what?
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Question   One Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Well generally, I am looking as fly as if I am on top clouds, so I get compliments. I respond with something brand new, most of the time. For instance, I have some funky fresh UK Nike Dunks, and these hot chicks were saying to me, I really like your shoes. I respond, of course you should like them, a handsome guy like myself is wearing them, and smile and approve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Rye Lee
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Rye Lee

Male Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-26

One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Question   One Question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:28 am

I personally think that a compliment should be accepted, although because I'm a cocky/funny mother, I sometimes will deny it at first with a lot of sass thrown in, then completely switch around and accept it in an over the top manner, where I can pull them in for a squeeze from the side for some kino. You do it in a way that they feel like they are hitting on you for complimenting you so much and you were just trying to be modest. Gets a good laugh, as well as building kino and attraction.

Another way, is to just accept the compliment modestly. Never deny and refuse compliments, because then you look like you have no confidence and it is rude. When you give someone a compliment and they keep refusing it, it is fucking annoying, so remember not to make them feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Question   One Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Question
Page 1 of 1