Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuffs
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Cuffs

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Facebook question Empty
PostSubject: Facebook question   Facebook question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 am

OK question: How do you run game on someone who you have only met once for a few minutes and are friends on facebook?

Situation:

My wing and I went out to have a predinner drink at a local bar. We were there for a little while just getting warmed up a drink and open a set and blow out. Our routen to warm up. So a few minutes into this a coworker of his came up to us. HB9 easily. Not to mention smart educated and funny, what more can a guy ask for. So I go to work. I neg a little get some IOI’s and start to build attraction. All goes well. Well our time constraint caught up to us and we had to roll. I was unsure if I was in or not so I mention we are going downtown and she should meet us there. I didn’t number close. While me and my wing are in the car she starts texting him about me and whatnot. Says I’m hot, funny blah blah blah. So the night goes on she doesn’t come downtown, probly for the better cause it was a damn good night for us. A few days later I get an invite from her on facebook. So I add her and what not. Once again I don’t have her number just the add. I have never tried to run game on the computer so where do I go from here. How do I get her from an add to somewhere where I can work?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Facebook question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook question   Facebook question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:40 pm

You're already "warm" with her, so to speak. She sent the request to you. You accepted. Just message her and say "Hey, I forgot to get your number the other night . . . " I'm sure she will give it without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Facebook question
Page 1 of 1