Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWSFLASH: Women love sex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief
AFC
AFC
Chief

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-20

NEWSFLASH: Women love sex Empty
PostSubject: NEWSFLASH: Women love sex   NEWSFLASH: Women love sex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:29 am

This just in!
WOMEN LOVE SEX!
Yup, it's true.

Recently I've been thinking about absolute beliefs. I looked up at the night sky and I saw two things against the black abyss: clouds and stars. I made the realization that the beliefs that shape our Inner Game are like the stars and the clouds. Some of our beliefs are absolute like the stars. They are practically unchanging and will always be in the sky. Clouds, however, are constantly moving, shifting, changing, and even falling to the ground.

The best of the best in this community have beliefs about women and sex that are absolute just like those stars up there. I came to the important realization that I would have A LOT more success if my beliefs about women and sex were just as strong as stars instead of having beliefs that are weak and malleable.

The first step toward having success is to adopt these absolute beliefs by deprogramming any crap from society that tells you that women don't want to be fucked, that sex is sinful, that sex is bad, and that sex is something the bad man does to the nice lady. @*#$ THAT SHIT. Women LOVE sex and I couldn't say ANYTHING more true!

I'm not just fooling myself, here, either, and I'm certainly not trying to fool you! When women are having sex, it is SO evident that they are having a GREAT time... a way better time than the man. They are so emotionally expressive of their pleasure that it's insane.

Then why are so many women so prude?

SOCIAL PROGRAMMING. WOMEN ARE VICTIMS, NOT OPPRESSIVE BITCHES.

For too many years have women been sexually suppressed by society run by us men, and here we are paying for it. When a woman expresses her sexual state, what do people call her?

Slut, skank, ho, whore, prostitute, [insert your mom's name here], the list goes on and on.

Women have a DREADFUL FEAR of having their reputations DESTROYED by doing something they LOVE.

PUAs understand this social problem, and our objective should be to help them have a good time without the fear of being shunned. @*#$ all that "manipulating her into bed" shit that our critics are claiming that we're doing. We are making the world a better place by spreading love, joy, and FUN.

For those of you who have allowed women to let loose their sexual beasts within with no fear or consequence, BE PROUD. You follow the ethic of leaving her better than you found her and made the world a better place by doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://chiefpua.blogspot.com
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH: Women love sex   NEWSFLASH: Women love sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:29 am

Yes it IS true. Women are VERY sexual. Many times they are MORE sexual than their male counterparts. However, this HAS to be brought OUT of them. And, a man that knows how to do this . . . will unleash a FANTASTIC sexual "animal" and experience.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH: Women love sex   NEWSFLASH: Women love sex I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:31 am

amen mann... lol all it takes is for you to speak the right words and they will let go.....
Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH: Women love sex
Page 1 of 1