Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women love to argue.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Women love to argue. Empty
PostSubject: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Women LOVE to argue . So utilize this against them!!! Here is the basic idea.

1. Say the opposite to what you want (this can either be a neg or something which seems to be a compliment but is actually something you know they will disagree with).

2. They will argue

3. They will try to prove they are right.

4. You get what you want.

A few examples. I was lying on bed with a girl (who is a terrible cock-tease). She started stroking my cock over my jeans but wouldn't kiss me or let me escalate in any way. This went on for a few minutes so I called her a cock-tease. "No I'm not she replied." Now she is now under a lot of pressure to prove herself right so has no choice but to start escalating.

One of my favorites is after building a bit of attraction "You're too sweet and innocent for me." If the girl has any naughty streak at all she will argue with this. She is then has to prove herself to be naughty and since you've built some attraction she's going to be naughty with you.

charmingrogue has developed a boyfriend destroying routine that fits nicely in to this. It's called Straw man technique. the basic theory is You build the boyfriend up to be a perfect amazing guy (which he obviously can't live up to) then SHE will argue against it and be focused on his flaws making pick-up really easy.

http://charmingrogue.com/straw-man-technique-finally-unveiled/
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Reverse psychology? I don't know about acknowledging her as a cocktease. I would think this would reward her for her cockteasing behavior. I think I would instead turn the tables (and I do this all the time)..

"We can sit on my bed and watch this movie so long as you can keep your hands to yourself"

or, a pre-arranged night of drinks and debauchery is anticipated by both of you... When she hints she want to come home with you (for instance, she purposefully gets drunk so she can't drive).

"(sigh).. ehhh Ok.. you can stay at my place.... People tell me my couch is amazing to sleep on.."

Say this without batting an eye or looking for her reaction... NEVER look for a reaction to anything you say!

Aside, the BF destroyer works. I would definitly practice this before the big show. I think a lot of guys go way over the top, and it becomes peculiar and insencere.. you could probably say this about all canned material
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Normally I would agree but it was delivered in the right way and it worked beautifully. In a club I think calling a girl a cock-tease would get a completely different reaction.

The boyfriend destroyer seems to be something I do naturally.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 pm

No, we don't love to argue! lol
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 am

Lol... I knew you were going to say that Meg!
Back to top Go down
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 am

randy1random wrote:
Normally I would agree but it was delivered in the right way and it worked beautifully. In a club I think calling a girl a cock-tease would get a completely different reaction.

Interesting.

Consider this-- by her being a cocktease, and you acknowledging it, in some way this is like LMR. Ok.. she thinks.. you recognize her as a girl who doesn't get with everyone.. Fine.. Done.. It's on now. I think that scenario could be at work here--- she wanted to sleep with you no matter what.. she just would rather be thought of as a cocktease pursuaded to take it to the next level than some wind sock who will spread her legs for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

I see what your both saying, but im a guy and generally bigger and stronger then the girl...so i just take myself away from her.

If shes touching me but not as much (or where) i want, i simply take her hands off me and turn my back on her or walk away. I may even tell her "Eh, im not feeling it, your not really selling it." or some variation letting her know its not enough.Especially if she states your not allowed to escalate...then i just go "If i cant touch, neither can you." or "Well if thats the case you dont get anymore".

Girls do love to argue, but even more then everyone else they want what they cant have...they also want to be in control. What i do is give them the options that let them think they are in control, while giving them what they think they shouldnt have. Or better yet i make them decide if they want what they cant have or control...they will always pick what they cant have.

After all i am the prize, she must earn it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women love to argue.   Women love to argue. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women love to argue.
Page 1 of 1