Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waitress routines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Waitress routines Empty
PostSubject: Waitress routines   Waitress routines I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:03 am

What are some fun things you do with waitresses? I don't have any real routines, but I like to tease the waitress especially when I am on a date.. Flirting with the waitress and making her laugh, at least on some level, is pre-selection.

When it comes time to order, I usually say I"m on the fence between two items. She will almost always give her preference...

ME: OK,so you think I should go with xxx?
HER: Yes, it's great, blah blah blah
ME: (skeptical cocky look) have you -really- tried it or are you just saying that?
HER: No, really it's great, blah blah blah
ME: Ok, I'll try it but (scoot over, pat part of the booth seat next to me) if it's not good, your gonna sit down right here (pat booth) and I'm gonna make you eat it.

This always gets some laughs..

What do you guys say to waitresses?
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Waitress routines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitress routines   Waitress routines I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:16 am

Well i tried something the other day with the hostess at a nice resturant that turned out to get a good reaction...may not really apply to what your talking about but its close..

So this is a real upscale place and we arrive a bit early and are waiting on a few people, so the hostess/manager greets us and then offers to 'show" us our table, and i immediatly cracked, "O your gonna take us there but we are only allowed to look?"...her and her 2 co-workers cracked up then she goes, "Yea your not allowed to touch anything.". I make Ec and with a bit of a smile go, "Thats ashame, because i have trouble keeping my hands to myself."

Her face went blush immediatly and her eyes lit up...then she pulled herself back, in the mindset of being proffessional i guess and took us to our table. I didnt really push it much because i was there for a friends bday not sarging...but ill prob use this lil bit whenever i get that first line, then take it wherever i can.

Of course it always easy when you have an out going waitress.
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Waitress routines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitress routines   Waitress routines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 am

Guys, the one thing I have to say about gaming a waitress . . . it's okay to do it . . . just make sure you tip them GOOD!!! I'm a waitress at one of our local restaurants and I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT when these guys (don't matter if they're young or old) tell me I'm doing a good job or I have pretty eyes or some kind of stupid remark "trying" to hit on me and then the freaking stiff me . . . and I'm not talking about a stiff from the lower region. In server terms that means they didn't tip AT ALL!

I did have one 80 something year old man to game me before though. I don't think he realized he was doing it but he caught me off guard. I asked him if he found everything alright after he sat down with his food (I work at a buffet type restaurant). He told me that he knew I was trained to ask that question but it was completely stupid. He said that if he HAD a problem he would let me know. I didn't know how to take it at first but then we started laughing about just how stupid that question really was and how other places like Wal-Mart do the same thing. From this day, I remember that man. I remember what he looks like and the conversation because he was one of my unique customers.

You guys need to be that man that sticks in a woman's mind. It doesn't have to be sexually or even in a friendship way, just be unique in your own way!

~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
Whoopie
PUA
PUA
Whoopie

Male Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Waitress routines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitress routines   Waitress routines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:24 am

lol Well Cali you would love me and my friends...We leave about a 20 dollar tip no matter the price is. We always go out to eat and it usually always 4 of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc03token
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Waitress routines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitress routines   Waitress routines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:25 am

Ka wrote:
Well i tried something the other day with the hostess at a nice resturant that turned out to get a good reaction...

Lets just say that im pretty sure they took the tip outta our check without asking Razz

At some point in the bar the waiter told us our bill for like 10 people was 900 bux...excluding the 200 we spent on drinks. Id assume they added tip lol. Still i know what you mean Cali, i always tip well, and i probably have the best excuse to not tip well (im dirt poor). Be it a delivery person, bartender, or a waiter/waitress i always give 15-20% if not more.

However i think its very important to not come accross like your trying to "buy" companionship. One of 2 things could stem from this, you may insult the person, or they may take advantage of you.

Tip'in well should be customary. Providing a good, positive social experience should be another thing...seperate and of its own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waitress routines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waitress routines   Waitress routines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waitress routines
Page 1 of 1