Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Tp Pick Up Women For Fun And Profit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How Tp Pick Up Women For Fun And Profit Empty
PostSubject: How Tp Pick Up Women For Fun And Profit   How Tp Pick Up Women For Fun And Profit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:01 pm

How To Pick Up Women For Fun And Profit

Okay… so I’m a little beat from the rush of Thanksgiving… drive to this family… drive to that family… lol.

Anyway, I didn’t want to leave you hanging today so I’m gonna include an article by Joseph Matthews, the author of “The Art of Approaching Women”

No worries, though… I’ll be back on the prowl tomorrow.

(my comments in blockquotes)

————————————

If your goal is to be picking up women, then don’t let all the movie and TV shows fool you. You don’t have to be a “clown” or a “sleaseball” to effectively pick up a beautiful woman. In fact, picking up women can actually be an easy and extremely fun task to undertake. You just need to make a few simple preparations to prepare for success.

Shit, sometimes it’s just as easy as saying hello!

You can never really know when a pickup is going to go well, but there are ways you can prepare. So here’s some steps for success BEFORE you go out picking up women!

When you go to a place where you know there will be attractive women, make the decision that you’re actually going to pick them up!

Or, how about this… make it a goal that you’re at least going to meet them…

Too often, guys will go out with no real goal in mind. And guess what? When you have no outcome in mind - you’ll usually end up with NOTHING.

But if you go out with a specific goal, your chances of achieving that goal go up DRAMATICALLY.

It doesn’t matter if it’s as simple as “Talk To One Woman Tonight,” or as ambitious as “Get Two Women To Come Home For A Threesome.”

As long as you have a goal, your chances of picking up a girl will increase substantially.

I know you hear me talk about not being concerned with the outcome, but that’s totally different than having a goal. You have the goal, yet you just don’t have the concern of the specific way that the particular goal plays out.

You don’t even have to be GOING OUT to pick up women. Maybe you’re visiting a food court in mid-afternoon because you’re feeling hungry, and you know you’ll spot at least one attractive woman there who you could see later.

You may or may not succeed in your quest, but you’re much more likely to have a positive outcome if you go with the mindset that you can pull off a successful pickup.

I have to confess, most people WANT to talk to other people when they are out and about… but they just don’t have the BALLS to do it… like it’s really that hard. Again, sometimes a simple “Hello” is all you need.

Always take a pen and paper, or at least your cell phone, wherever you go. You’ll need it for when you exchange numbers with women. Be sure to keep a condom with you, too, just in case! Knowing that you have protection on hand is just one more thing that will keep
you from chickening out.

Remember: Do Not Give Yourself An Excuse NOT To Pick Up Women!

The more reason you give yourself NOT to do something, the harder it will be to do.

In other words, quit rationalizing why it’s OKAY to not talk to her. Things like, she’s probably a bitch… got a boyfriend… whatever

Let’s face it - you’ve been making excuses not to pick up women every day. How has that been working for you?

Not good, I bet.

Listen: Picking up women successfully is about being mentally prepared to engage someone socially. If you are thinking about all the things that CAN go wrong, if you’re obsessing over everything about yourself that ISN’T attractive, if you’re looking for excuses NOT to try and pick up the girl…

Guess what?

Chances are - YOU’RE NOT GOING TO PICK HER UP!

FACT: Most women that are worth a damn want someone with a backbone… someone strong in character… NOT LOOKS…

That is why you simply need to mentally prepare yourself for the pickup. NO EXCUSES!

Visualize a positive outcome. Focus on all you have to offer a girl. Be fun, friendly, and open. But most importantly - TALK TO HER!

Don’t let the opportunity pass you by. Even if you have a “bad feeling” or are nervous, just think of it as a “practice run” to help get you warmed up.

Know your environment. When you meet a girl you like, you’ll want to get together with her soon - preferably the same day, while her attraction for you is still high. Be aware of good places nearby where you can “bounce” to, like bars, coffee houses, lounges, art galleries, or other fun place where you and your “target” can have a change of scenery.

You’ll want to go to a place that’s low-key enough so you can get to know each other better. When you bounce from one location to another, it’s like you’re going on another date. Why wait for another week to pass by to take her on another date so you can build comfort with her, when you know you can do it on the same day?

Ahhhh, multi dating or time shifting… a powerful tool to make her feel like she’s known you longer than she has Smile

Have a place in mind where you can become intimate with her. If you live nearby and you can bring her home, so much the better.

Have an excuse to take her home that has nothing to do with sex. You can have a DVD that she’s never seen but has to see, or an exotic drink she’s never tried, or some photos you’ve taken of a place where you’ve been that she’s never seen.

A huge key is to bring it up like it’s no big deal… because it’s not

Or you can play her a song that you’ve written. It doesn’t matter, as long as it makes her comfortable enough to come over!

Honestly, I could go on and on about the subject of picking up women. It is, after all, a hobby of mine, as I’m sure it is of yours.

But the fact of the matter is, this is an EXTENSIVE subject! And it’s much too in-depth to cover here.

That’s why I would highly recommend checking out my free “How To Meet Women” Crash Course.

By signing up, you’ll instantly get tons of my best tactics on how to meet, date, attract, and pick up women sent directly to the privacy of your own email.

Just visit my website for free instant access. In just a few short minutes, you’ll be getting the best tips on picking up women you’ve ever read - guaranteed.

Click Here
To Sign Up For Your Free Course

Wishing you success,

Joseph Matthews
Author of The Art Of Approaching Women
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

How Tp Pick Up Women For Fun And Profit
Page 1 of 1