Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women What do you like?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
rAFC
rAFC
Ace

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Women What do you like?!  Empty
PostSubject: Women What do you like?!    Women What do you like?!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 am

Hey,

So, How do you like to be approached ladies?! What makes you decide ya i am going to stay around and see what this guy has to offer instead of blow him off?

I typically go with a direct approach something along the lines of for example in a mall, you are walking by. I'd say... I couldn't just let you walk by me without least getting you name (slight false time constraint)... Her: name. Me: ya know your kinda cute but what i am more interested in if you have a good personality to match. Here is my business card... or number or is there a number i can reach you at, we'll go to coffee...

Or the how do you like to be approached? do you prefer an indirect approach or a direct approach.?

And depending on her answer... direct: i am so and so.... i'd like to take you out for coffee, is there a number i could reach you at...

or indirect.... I usually make something up... but usually girl say direct because they like confidence

What has worked on you in the past? and what hasn't

Fellas success stories! what canned openers do you see that work.
What situational on the fly openers worked?

Thanks

Ace
Back to top Go down

Women What do you like?!
Page 1 of 1