Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Important Are A Girls Looks To A Guy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How Important Are A Girls Looks To A Guy? Empty
PostSubject: How Important Are A Girls Looks To A Guy?   How Important Are A Girls Looks To A Guy? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:39 pm

Not what you were expecting on this blog I know.

But I promised the Hot Alpha Female that I’d answer a few questions for her.

And… I figured we might be able to get a few other comments from other men as well to help alleviate some of the differences between men and women.

Here was her first question?

How important are a girls looks to a guy?

My answer…

It depends on what you mean by looks.

Guys, in general are a lot like women when it comes to this category. We care more about the things that you CAN control.

Case in point, in this post… I talk about a little “survey” that I put out to a bunch of different guys.

The survey: “If you had to choose, would you rather be with a woman that has a hot face but an okay body… or a woman that has an okay face but a SMOKIN’ body”.

The results: Almost every single guy chose the woman with the ROCKIN’ body… accept for the lower income, lower education guys.

Notice… these results ARE CONSISTENT with what great women are looking for in a MAN.

Coincidence… I doubt it.

Your physical genetic “gifts” (like how your face looks) is not NEARLY as important as the things you CAN control… clothes, body fat percentage (in most cases), hair, etc.

Of course, all men are different… but in general… men tend to choose “body” over “face” when given a distinct choice… especially men of HIGH WORTH.

Naturally, there is more to being SEXY than just this… but that wasn’t the question.

So yes… it matters… just not how most people think.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Page 1 of 1