Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Important of Building Your Social Circle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Important of Building Your Social Circle Empty
PostSubject: The Important of Building Your Social Circle   The Important of Building Your Social Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:00 am

When you have a large social circle, you can walk into any venue and find friends in seconds to build your social proof and pre-selection for the rest of the night.

The larger you social circle is, the more it will actually grow as well.

When you start the night not having the right vibe, or somehow giving girls the wrong signal when you're trying to play around with them or even just open them up . . . having the social circle can help you overcome this issue.

You fall back on your social circle as sort of a crutch. You mingle with them, joke with them, have fun with them. The guys are there, and you can lead them. The girls are involved, and as you're leading the guys, the girls in your circle will notice, and respond accordingly.

What this does is allow the other girls around you to see that you are actually safe. Don't immediately bounce back to these girls. In fact, shut them out. You don't need them. Keep with your own circle for a bit. After a while, branch out as your social dissipates. Stick with the ones you're having the most fun with at the time.

The previous target(s) will notice this, whether you realize that or not. At the end of the night, I can almost guarantee you, those girls that were bitches and blew you off earlier that very same night will end up kinoing you and possibly even kissing you, before you leave the venue. You still shouldn't let them have much of your attention. They don't deserve it at this point. But, they will remember you next time they see you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Important of Building Your Social Circle   The Important of Building Your Social Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:01 am

I agree with this, it sort of came to me a couple weeks ago, when I was having a bad night and I used a hired gun and some of my childhood friends as a crutch to get me started again... so good post sensei
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Important of Building Your Social Circle   The Important of Building Your Social Circle I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:53 am

L.A. this is version 2 of your social proof topics, and I couldn't agree more. The social circle should contain orbiters-Nick Sparks' term for girls who are in your phone, but something holds up why you haven't had sex with them yet, or don't want to have sex with them. A pua's social circle is our pathway to new levels of social dynamics. What I have observed is the more girls that I interact with, the more friends of these girls I get to mingle with. Pay attention, to what Tripp has written about using the social circle to attract more girls, it's gold. Peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Important of Building Your Social Circle   The Important of Building Your Social Circle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Important of Building Your Social Circle
Page 1 of 1