Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foundations and Fundamentals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Foundations and Fundamentals Empty
PostSubject: Foundations and Fundamentals   Foundations and Fundamentals I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Before I get started… I just posted a video on the Golden Ratio at another site of mine.

In case you’ve been in a cave, the Golden Ratio is one of the backbones to the new Adonis Effect program coming out on Tuesday March 4th at NOON EST.

Here’s the link:

The Golden Ratio Equals Physical Perfection

Okay, back on the ranch…

I’ve talked to 2 people (Wygant and Nash)over the last week or so about this and have been reading a few blog posts that hint at this or really just come out and say it…

Too many guys are looking for the “magic pill” opener or the “what to say” to a woman to get them aroused type stuff without focusing on their core being at all.

As I’ve discussed before… one of the major stumbling points for almost EVERY guy in LIFE… not just women… but LIFE… is the “Am I worthy?” Syndrome.

Trust me, because I’ve been there a time or two in my life… but the “Am I worthy?” Syndrome sucks ass… period.

You get “Analysis Paralysis” all over the place because you have to make the perfect move or pull off the perfect deal.

Guess what, bucko.

In all of my years in business and messing around with women… theirs no such thing as the “perfect move”.

There all flawed in some degree.

However, the people that can mow through the flaws are always the ones with the best fundamentals and foundation.

So make sure to work on those.

Again, there are 3 areas that I tell people to have one solid goal in at all times (this works because they are pretty different areas of your life)

1. Health and fitness
2. Your Lifestyle and social networks (including your look)
3. Financial

The more you work on your core self… the easier the women game gets because you have more value and resources to offer.

I know it sounds gold diggerish, but it’s tough to pull chicks if your broke, skanky, and don’t know anyone… ha, ha, ha.

Focus on what you really want out of life… the rest is gravy.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Page 1 of 1