Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adonis Effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Adonis Effect Empty
PostSubject: The Adonis Effect   The Adonis Effect I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 pm

How to COMMAND someone to lose muscle mass in your presense

Before I get to the email that John sent me about some new research that they’ve uncovered… I just wanted to let you know that we’ve completed the video shoot of a ab bonus that we’ll be adding to the program.

If you’ve already ordered… no problems… as soon as it’s finished, we’ll email it to you.

Now… to the good stuff.

I get this email from John yesterday (you REALLY want to read this):

Hey B,

Ok you’re gonna love this s***…

Brad and I are reviewing some new research about social dominance and social stress in the face of socially dominant figures.

Basically the dominant figure can actually end up suppressing the muscle growth of the weaker figure! Also socially dominant figures have greater testosterone…now here is the eff’n cool part…

Depending on your mindset and the way you go about working out you can cause your testosterone to increase and develop the physiology of social dominance as well as the psychology…this s*** is all measurable and studied…

We are going to prepare an upsell/bonus/whatever to show exactly how to approach the workouts to build a psychologically as well as physiologically socially dominant body AND mind…this will be a new workout bonus or upsell, however you want to position it.

There is research to prove that a certain mindset and training style WILL increase testosterone –> higher testosterone is linked to socially dominant males –> socially dominant males have greater confidence and can actually cause socially submissive males to LOSE muscle mass and become more submissive and might actually have a measurable drop in testosterone…

In other words, you either do what we say, follow our workout and program to a tee and become a socially dominant alpha leader…or be a submissive underling who’s testosterone and muscle mass actually drops in the presence of any nearby Adonis Effect Alpha…this s*** is f****d up…

I think Aldous Huxley had this all sorted out with the genetic engineering stuff 70 years ago when he wrote Brave New World!!!

But instead of genetically engineering alpha’s we’ve developed the blueprint on how to actually build one from any man!

Oh man, ok, we’re working through the research over the next few weeks…but I think this s*** is going to be awesome…

…you just wait…you think the last batch of research was good, this one is going to crush!…

JB

So John’s pretty jacked and I can go ahead an tell you that this WILL be another bonus tacked onto the program when they’re done with it.

I’ll also do another “research” video just like the last one as well so that you guys can see where we’re getting this stuff from.

Remember, this ISN’T hype… it’s in the research.

Think about how POWERFUL that is. You walk up to someone and actually CAUSE their testosterone levels to decrease due to your ALPHANESS…

Just like when ladies at work tend to all have their cycles align over time… I can see this being a reality.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

The Adonis Effect
Page 1 of 1