Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jonas Effect!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

The Jonas Effect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Jonas Effect!!!!   The Jonas Effect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm

So i got this idea from a comedian named Russell Brand, namely a segment of his NYC Comedy Central show. He is also know for being in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

In the segment i speak of, hes talking about the Jonas Brothers and their purity rings. For those who arent aware, these guys are a disney group who wear absitinace rings to show they arent going to have sex til they are married.

Russell points out how great it works as a kind of reverse psychology for girls. Girls would be attracted to them anyway, but the ring brings even more sexual attention to them then normal, even though they are seemingly trying to avoid that very attention.

At one point hes uses a pantomime while saying, "Im not having sex, im not having sex, im not having sex" Each time he says it he makes a hip thrust as if he humping while gesturing to his genitals with his hands. Symbolizing the conflicting message of whats being said and what the effect is.

So i got this idea of using a kind of reverse psychology to my PU using what im calling the jonas effect. In other words, want a girl to think about your penis, joke that its small and she wouldnt like it. Want her to think about you being her boyfriend, tell her youd be a horrible boyfriend. Want her to think about sex, tell her you suck at it.

The key is to not say these things in a serious tone, make it a joke but don't ever go back on it. Also, follow it with a conflicting/alternate stories. For instance i said this to a girl the other day and someone pipped up that its not size that matter, but how you use it. I replied that thats something guys with small penis's say. I followed that by saying how girls tell me that bigger is better. Now the girl cant stop talking about my penis, or sex with me...and its mostly either banter or positive. She tells other people i must have a big penis even tho i joke around and say its small.

This apraoch works great when your accussed of something you didnt do too. Naturally when some one accusses you of something, your first reaction is to try and defend yourself and validate your excuse to them. The problem is that everyone knows that this is the same behavior a guilty person exhibits.

However, if you admit to it quickly, then play to it in a joking way...this is the type of behavior no guilty person would exhibit, so people assume you didnt do what they accussed you of.

Great example, someone accusses you of cheating in a game...quickly go yep i cheated, i used the make you suck trick, works everytime. They are gonna laff, assume your not guilty of cheating, and move on. Now i dont know how well this move will work on serious accusations...but it works great on small little banter/games when people accuse you of cheating/stealing.

So to sum it up, if you want a girl to think about a certain thing, do or state the opposite of what you want, in a joking way, then loop around to the actual message you want to convey if you can.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

The Jonas Effect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jonas Effect!!!!   The Jonas Effect!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:56 am

You gotta love reverse phycology. Russell Brand is brilliant as well. He is a big fan of The Game as well.
Back to top Go down

The Jonas Effect!!!!
Page 1 of 1