Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What % of women cheat?

Go down 
+2
JSmooth
Cock Diesel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cock Diesel
Vault Personal Trainer
Vault Personal Trainer
Cock Diesel

Male Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-22

What % of women cheat? Empty
PostSubject: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:55 am

What % of women in relationships cheat?

Second question-- If a girl cheats on her bf with you, would you consider being with her (knowing she may very well cheat on you with someone else?)
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 am

Cock Diesel wrote:

Second question-- If a girl cheats on her bf with you, would you consider being with her (knowing she may very well cheat on you with someone else?)

I'm guessing somewhere around 20% of women have at some time cheated on a guy.

Secondly, NO
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:24 am

I think 60 percent of women cheat in relationships. Of course I would consider being with her. In hypothetical situation, the potential for she and I to locate someone else may increase, but that's the kind of uncertainty that gives me some alternated version of motivation. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:40 am

There are many different levels of "cheating"... emotional...sexual...physical...

If a girl flirts with a co-worker just because she loves the attention, is that cheating?
If she sends sexual text messages with an ex bf who lives across the states, is that cheating?

I think the number is much, much higher. I'd have to say around 65% or more. Of course I might be biased because I've had both scenarios happen to me.

Mammals are creatures of habit... so I will stand by the saying - Once a cheater, always a cheater.
NO...Under no circumstances would I date or be with a women who cheated.
Back to top Go down
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 am

Cock Diesel wrote:

Id say these days that 50-60% of women cheat. It's an arbitrary number. But, it seems that they are much better at it than we are. A lot of girls will stay with a guy even though the expiration date has clearly passed. Even if that means cheating on him.

Secondly, haha Been there done that man. That will never end good. Perhaps she wont cheat on you but, she will always associate you with that guy you cheated on her with. But, from experiance you can always put this girl in that category of always cheating on every bf with you. If it is like a long term cheating. She will more than likely cheat on you with every guy she dates after that because she knows she can get away with it and wont get caught because it has happend before.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 pm

LaRockStar, if you would NEVER under ANY circumstances be with a woman who has cheated before, you are seriously limiting your potential mates my friend. There are SO many women who HAVE cheated, for one reason or another, and honestly, some have reasons that you could in fact see logic in.

I agree with Fortune. I would consider being with her. Think about it. Maybe she just wasn't getting sexually satisfied with her lover, so she cheats with me. I WILL satisfy her and I KNOW it. So, she won't be tempted to find someone else to satisfy her. Trust me, I am told all the time by girls once they are with me that they don't want anyone else. And they prove it. So, I think you have to look at WHY she cheated. Hell, maybe she's just looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship she's in because she's not happy. Maybe you are that excuse, and maybe she would be happy with you. You never know. However, it doesn't mean you have to marry the girl because she gets into a relationship with you. If you find out she's not the right one after all, dump her. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What % of women cheat?   What % of women cheat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What % of women cheat?
Page 1 of 1