Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, I'm White Chocolate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigSeanSDB
AFC
AFC
BigSeanSDB

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Greetings, I'm White Chocolate Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Whats up fellow PUAs! My name is Sean where I also go by as White Chocolate in the field. I'm 24, been living in the St. Louis area of Missouri practically all my life! I'm your classic AFC. Juniour High and High School sucked balls mainly because I was never able to hook up with any girls that I desire. I was very awkward and had no idea what to do to get girls to like me other than trying to be a "nice guy."

It was about right after I got my GED that I discovered David Deangelo's, "Attraction Isn't A Choice." It turned my world upside down! Through that alone, I got my first date, kiss, make out and blow job through learning that stuff. However, I have only hit the tip of the iceberg. A couple years later, when The Pick-Up Artist show premiered, I discovered the Mystery Method and read Magic Bullets! I've been hitting up clubs/bars and cold approaching during the day which I prefer personally. Soon after, "White Chocolate" was born despite the fact that I am an African American.

I am still a virgin. My sticky points is worrying what others may think of me, my weak inner game & limited beliefs, and over thinking and stressing too much! One of my goals is to lose that by developing the skills to get laid consistently. However, I would also become more a better socialable guy, have better friends in my life, become the guy that girls want & guys dream that they could be and just overall live a life where I'm actually happy! I discovered this board by Juice and I've known Seven from him commenting on my FRs from another board. I am open to any advice, criticism and comments that will help me conquer my goals.

Thank You,

-White Chocolate
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 am

Hey bro. Welcome to the forum. Glad you found your way here.

St. Louis, you're not that far from me. I've had a girl invite me to St. Louis soon, when I can make the time to do that, lol. You should look into coming to Evansville before then.

Weak inner game, limiting beliefs, and over thinking are pretty common so don't beat yourself up about it. You say one of your goals is to lose those sticking points BY developing the skills to get laid consistently. Well, you've got the right idea . . . however, a bit backwards. As you learn how to overcome these sticky points, getting laid will come to you. And, that's why we're here Wink

How much have you practiced day and night game?

Do I understand correctly that you prefer cold approaching for day game?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
BigSeanSDB
AFC
AFC
BigSeanSDB

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome man! Yeah I understand that once I finally, really, "get it" that everything will just fall into place! I just wish it was right now! haha

I've been practicing night game since the PUA show premiered back in 2007. It can be very intimidating. When I usually walk into the bar, I become AA's bitch! I know I should open as soon as walk through the door but I don't. I go into private corners or areas where theres not many people around to get myself ready to approach which only makes it worse.

I usually go out by myself. Sometimes, I get the balls to open sets. My best nights is when I have good guy friends to game with me because it actually FEELS fun to go sarging. The reason I have so much trouble I think is because the bars I hit up are usually mixed sets. I've open guy sets before with them usually being instant wingmen but I guess I'm worried that if I try to use an opinion opener, I get called out(cause of the pua show)and blown out of set. Its rare to see just a 2set and the only time I see all girl sets are usually in the loud clubs.

As far as day game is concerned, I've been day gaming since I went through pubity! haha I always walked around my neighborhood in hopes of finding a cute girl I could mack on. I go to a job training facility which is next door to one of the biggest universities in St. Louis! So I have many different variety of girls to hit while going out walking or sarging! I can open moving targets like a pro with functional openers but I need to transition into opinion openers and keep running game until I'm getting IODs and they actually tell me they have to go.

I've heard direct game is the way to go when the sun is out! I've only done it 4x. First time, was very successful! I caught the girl completely off guard and she was blushing! I tried to instant date her which didn't work so I didn't go for a #close. The next girl didn't seem phased by it which caught me off guard so she had to eject because she was running late for her classes. Third one didn't even stop to talk to me and the other one was just awkward so i ejected very early on.
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Sean!!

I hope you put those things we talked about into fruition.

Did you grow your hair out?

A few guys I was working with I met on TAF ended up getting pretty good (Malevolent went from me coaching him over the phone, hearing him stutter his way through his first approach, to getting 4 new lays in one month).

I'm working on some new shit, get my number from Juice.

Oh yeah, and welcome to Tripp's forum!

Seven
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 am

BigSeanSDB wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome man! Yeah I understand that once I finally, really, "get it" that everything will just fall into place! I just wish it was right now! haha
LOL, depends on what you mean by "just fall into place", haha. Yes, once you "get it", you'll understand things on a whole other level. However, it doesn't mean that every pussy you talk to is open to you in seconds, either, lol. Just like last night, I was out with 2 of my wings. Had a couple of hot girls that were into us, but other girls in the venue not so much. That's ok though, you don't WANT all of them to be into you. Other guys DO need some girls too Wink
Quote :

I've been practicing night game since the PUA show premiered back in 2007. It can be very intimidating. When I usually walk into the bar, I become AA's bitch! I know I should open as soon as walk through the door but I don't. I go into private corners or areas where theres not many people around to get myself ready to approach which only makes it worse.
Being AA's bitch is obviously very common. Most guys on this forum are AA's bitch as well, lol, so don't feel bad. The guys that have come here and worked with me can tell you though, I'll push you through AA, push even harder when AA grabs your balls and don't let go, lol. Hell, I even walk up to random girls and get them to comply with me by taking a guy into another set to soak his AA up in the eyes of the 3 or 4 or 5 girls that he's suddenly thrown in the midst of, lol.
Quote :

I usually go out by myself. Sometimes, I get the balls to open sets. My best nights is when I have good guy friends to game with me because it actually FEELS fun to go sarging. The reason I have so much trouble I think is because the bars I hit up are usually mixed sets. I've open guy sets before with them usually being instant wingmen but I guess I'm worried that if I try to use an opinion opener, I get called out(cause of the pua show)and blown out of set. Its rare to see just a 2set and the only time I see all girl sets are usually in the loud clubs.
For the first several months of me being in the game, I went out every single night, every single weekend, by myself. It sucks at times, but it's also a VERY valuable learning experience. When I figured THAT part out, my learning curve shot up. On my own I went from being "ok" to girls calling me completely natural. I amaze the girls I'm with by going into sets and them just "sucking me in" like they've always known me. To impress other girls, who know how to blow guys off . . . that's not bad, lol.

Mixed sets. I definitely understand why they are intimidating, however, you have to realize MANY times there's a guy there, he's merely an orbiter and EASILY blown out or just overshadowed. Even if the guy is another alpha, you can overshadow him.

Opinion openers are not required Wink You don't like loud clubs? Reframe your mindset there. They give you a PERFECT opportunity for accelerated kino Wink
Quote :

As far as day game is concerned, I've been day gaming since I went through pubity! haha I always walked around my neighborhood in hopes of finding a cute girl I could mack on. I go to a job training facility which is next door to one of the biggest universities in St. Louis! So I have many different variety of girls to hit while going out walking or sarging! I can open moving targets like a pro with functional openers but I need to transition into opinion openers and keep running game until I'm getting IODs and they actually tell me they have to go.
Day gaming since childhood, haha, awesome bro.

Why do you feel the need to go from functional openers to opinion openers? Most guys can't figure out how to get away from opinion openers. Trust me, if functional openers (I'm assuming you mean situational) are working for you, STAY WITH THEM! Those are the BEST to use. Plus, you shouldn't have the mindset of gaming till they tell you they have to leave. Have the mindset of number closing and time bridging. Take the interactions further.
Quote :

I've heard direct game is the way to go when the sun is out! I've only done it 4x. First time, was very successful! I caught the girl completely off guard and she was blushing! I tried to instant date her which didn't work so I didn't go for a #close. The next girl didn't seem phased by it which caught me off guard so she had to eject because she was running late for her classes. Third one didn't even stop to talk to me and the other one was just awkward so i ejected very early on.
Direct and indirect really depend completely on the guy who's gaming. Some are more comfortable with direct, some more comfortable with indirect. Personally, I can use either and switch up depending on the situation. That's just calibration, which is learned.

Direct and indirect are totally different animals, really. When going direct, confidence is more crucial than indirect and escalation is a HUGE part as well.
Back to top Go down
BigSeanSDB
AFC
AFC
BigSeanSDB

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 am

@Se7en

Whats up, bro! Missed your FRs man! haha Yeah I took your advice! I work out 3x a week and once I can do it for like a full month, I'll move up to 4 days and so on. I did grow my hair out and been getting it lined up and stylized. I'm surprised my hair can still grow out nice and thick! Ever since I did though, I've been getting girls opening me or who wanted me to open them(proximity) day and night. I'm trying to grow my hair out on the top so I can add some waves to it. I still have the green shirt though. I remember you telling me to get rid of it but I don't know why. I really like that green shirt though...lol

@Tripp
Thanks for the advice and tips. I knew when rereading about gaming until I'm rejected would get the wrong idea. Yes I have somewhat of the mindset of talking to the girl until I'm rejected but I also meant gaming until instant date and/or #close her. I spoke to Juice about the mixed sets and he said that I should still use the opinion openers regardless. Also, when I mean functional openers, I mean everyday questions such as: "Do you have the time?" or "Are there any cafes around this area?" They easy to use but hard to transition from but I guess I'll give it a shot this week. It suppose to be cold this week so I doubt there will be much street sarging going on but you'll never know...

Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am

You're welcome. That's what I'm here for.

Personally, as for working out, I don't think you should do that TOOO much. I mean, muscles need rest too. I usually work out every 3 days, personally.

Ok, any reason for using opinion openers regardless? Do you use any situational openers, such as what she's wearing or doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

Hey Doll... Welcome to the forum... Hey if u every need help with AA, u can always come here and practice on me lol..St. Louis isn't that far away.. I used to go canoeing there and am thinkin about applying to law school there Greetings, I'm White Chocolate Icon_biggrin

You should really think about coming here and doin a workshop with us since ur so close Greetings, I'm White Chocolate Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Se7en
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Se7en

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 am

Sean,

I guess I'm kinda notorious for using functional openers and then transitiong from outerspace.

i.e. "Do you know where the post office is?"

Alot of girls don't, or even if they DO, they can't verbalize it on the spot.

When I did daygame (I don't anymore, I hate it) I'd use her response to gauge interest.

- If she says NO and scurries off, she's not interested (yet, but there are too many women in the world to chase)

- If she stays there, and tries to think of where it may be (it's so cute watching girls try to explain where the Post Office is just to meet you and stay in conversation with you) then continue to pick her up.

After that you can:

- Tease her on her response, "How cute...do you even know where we are?"

- Flash a sly, but confident smile

And:

SOI and attempt to insta-date on the spot, "This is straightforward, but...do you want to join me for coffee?"

If you weren't directly facing her when you Opened her, turn directly towards her and say the above statement as-if you noticed something about her or realized that you really like her.

Make it seem like she's won you over, and by chance you guys are going to get coffee together.

Girls are in love with the idea of fate and serendipity.

Look at all these romance movies where lovers find each other after years of separation (The Notebook) or meet and fall in love by chance (Titanic).

Could you imagine that?

"How'd you and daddy meet mommy?"
"Well he picked me up on my way from getting a bikini wax and he decided I fucked him the best"

I used to Open>Neg>SOI & Insta-date

Basically charm the panties off her Wink

Direct daygame has a very low success probability, be it at the Open or the Lay. Or maybe I just suck.

Text me though and I'll expand on my night game method. It's hardcore shit so be warned.

Seven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 am

Yeah i liked the Q- "Do u know where the coffee shop is, or where one is around here??" Bcz then u can eventually say.. "well, wld u like to join me maybe tell me a little more about _____ " (places to go around here etc..)
Back to top Go down
BigSeanSDB
AFC
AFC
BigSeanSDB

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:55 am

@HOTWHEELS

Thanks for the welcome! I don't know if I'll ever be in YOUR neck of the woods but if you ever in STL, I'm open to having a wing girl...haha

@Tripp

I'm a big guy and I just want to lose the fat and just firm up. I want women to find me attractive physically. I think that is one of my other sticking points mentally. Because of my weight, I don't feel comfortable enough in my own skin so I don't push myself as far as I need to or should. Plus, some of my friends have mention that I do need to lose weight but I also want to do it because I want to be more healthy.

I don't do much situational openers. I could comment on what my target is wearing and go from there.

@Se7en
Thats awesome man! I can't wait to hear some of your stuff! I haven't had much luck getting in touch with Juice so you can probably PM me your # and we can talk/text from there.

I was reading your method during class on my Itouch! I went out today and there very limiting sets/lone wolves. I was able to stop a movie HB9Blonde in her tracks about any coffee shops around. She told me about 3 of them so I called her my own personal map quest which she giggled. Than she said her fav. one was this coffee shop so I told her thank you. She added on that it served alcohol as well so i teased about it and said, "So thats why its your favorite!". She laughed but this was during when we both leaving in the different directions. I should have commented on her scarf or shoes and found out where she got it from so I could get the same for a "female friend of mine".

I probably could have instant dated or at least try to #close. How much material or model should I actually go through during day game or before going for an instant date?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Why won't you ever be in our neck of the woods?

If we came out there, she'd be happy to wing you, but it wouldn't be a free trip, lol. It'd be more expensive for you than if you came here Wink

Getting in shape is good for you. However, as long as you do it for yourself, not specifically because of what others are saying about you. If someone calls you fat, that's their opinion. Maybe you are, I don't know.

What IS most important about all that, IS how YOU feel in your own skin. THAT'S what will make the difference, the MOST difference, with the ladies. And, honestly, with everyone else around you.

For instance, The Pick Up Artist series that was on VH1. There was a guy on the first season (I think it was the first season), Joe D. He was the biggest guy there, yet the most comfortable in his own skin. And you know what? The girls LOVED that, loved him. I've talked to him since he's been off the show. He IS a cool guy. He's OK with who he is, he's comfortable with himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, I'm White Chocolate   Greetings, I'm White Chocolate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, I'm White Chocolate
Page 1 of 1