Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss Closing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 am

KISS CLOSING TIPS:

Follow this advice and make the girl WANT to kiss U... Do what I would call

KISS TEASERS: If you are close to the girl, and you're getting all the "kiss me signals" (for example: she's maintaining eye contact, licking her lips & her eyes are doing the triangle technique-looking at one eye, then your other eye, then to your lips and so on) then do one of these (the second is my fav):

1) Walk up close to her like your gonna kiss her, get about 3 or 4 inches away from her face/lips and let her come the rest of the way to you... if she doesn't, don't worry about it; most girls still like the guy to make the first move, but doing this will make her want to kiss you even more if she IS interested in you...

2) Slowly walk up to her inching closer and closer to her lips like you're gonna kiss her; get about 3 or 4 inches away from her face/lips, then lightly grab her hand and hold it if it is dangling at her side and look down at her lips and say "mmmm", then look her back in her eyes as you take a step back and lean back (still holding her hand), smile and shake your head side to side like your saying "no" as if you "had" to stop yourself because you are "trying" to be a gentleman... and see if she pulls you back towards her... if she doesn't, you can step toward her again or pull her towards you while maintaining eye contact with her... keep looking at her... teasing her... when you FINALLY DO KISS, it will be much more worthwile Kiss Closing Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 am

If i ever get the cheek away i go for the cheek and depending on the mood neck then i lean away. next time she can start the kiss.

also love telling them i love it when a girl tries to throw me against a wall and kiss me. fun role reversal to the max
Back to top Go down

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 am

You wanna know what ALWAYS gets me lol...
When a guy points to his cheek for me to kiss it.. it never fails, I do it... and it NEVER fails the guy turns at the last second and I end up kissing him on the lips lol...

Guys can do the cheek thing once or twice and let her kiss their cheek and build up trust, then the 2nd or 3rd time turn at the last second lol.. Then just laugh or smile or even apologize and say, "I know, I'm sorry... couldn't help myself" if she's already kissed your cheek once or twice, she shouldn't mind.. then, you should be able to tell if she's really in to u and go in for the real kiss...

I like role reversals too when it comes to a few things... just a personal preference of mine Kiss Closing Icon_wink

Telling a girl you like something specific and easy for her to do... and then waiting to see if she does it, is a good/strong IOI.. which should definitely tell u whether or not u can kiss close Kiss Closing Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:15 pm

thats good. i used to do it but never turn cheek.

or you can be the kissing bandit and just have some fun.
Back to top Go down

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Kissing bandit lol... sounds like fun...

I'm the ass bandit... don't ask Kiss Closing Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:44 am

Love it! I still use my hug/kiss close but I tease a lot more with it now. I give them a tiny little kiss on the lips and then tell them that's all they're getting! in a playful way of course. They usually pull me in and kiss my properly.
Back to top Go down

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 am

Teasing is such sweet fun Kiss Closing Icon_lol

It makes them want to come to u / want u more Kiss Closing Icon_smile

I think it can also lead to much hotter/passionate kissing (or even sex) Kiss Closing Icon_wink

That's right boys... tease the girls and don't please the girls right away and u will leave them begging for more lol
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 am

Hell yeah! I think I can sum it up in 4 words "leave them wanting more!"
Back to top Go down

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

Hey now.. u almost copied my five word summing it up as "leave them begging for more"... watch it now... I've got my eyes on u Kiss Closing Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 am

Ooops, I meant 5 words "Alway leave them wanting more" I think I prefer my way, don't want my girls to beg, at least not outside the bedroom!
Back to top Go down

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 am

lmao Kiss Closing Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiss Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Closing   Kiss Closing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss Closing
Page 1 of 1