Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kite-Boarder
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Kite-Boarder

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 am

Hello, i'm not new to the forum but i lost my username =) haha, anyway i'm going to introduce myself!
I'm moe(nickname), i'm 20 almost 21 years old!, i'm from Venezuela (the drinking age here is 18).

So what i want to discuss/comment with you guys is that almost every new cute, nice, worth pursuing girl i met has a boyfriend, in the university, at clubs, friends of friends, all of them.

My last "formal" relationship i was cheated on, so i know how it feels and i wouldn't want do what it was done to me; but how i see it, i'll have to break my code (should i?)

So i basically have a few rules with this...
if the boyfriend is an asshole, or if he doesn't pay attention to her i don't care, but how to always know ?

(English isn't my mother tong so if i misspelled something or said something that doesn't make sense please let me know!).

Special greetings to trip and jsmooth for posting lots of interesting things.
y Saludos a todos los demas!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 am

You're welcome, lol. And . . . welcome . . . to the forum, lol.

First of all, not every "I have a b/f" is really the truth. Beyond that, your "rules" are cool to use. The way to find out is simply by getting to know the girl. Even if she lies and says the b/f is an asshole when really he isn't . . . means she's still not completely happy with him and is looking for something/someone else. So, talk to the girl, get to know her, and see if she's actually looking or not. Simple as that. If she's not, cool. If she is looking, you have an open door.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Kite-Boarder
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Kite-Boarder

PostSubject: Re: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:43 am

Hey, i forgot to mention... that i get to know most of them and also their bf, i know sometimes it may not be true (but because most women i meet are friends of friends they tend not to lie about this Wink!)

You know.. there are times, you connect with the girl, but she is "confused", i think i could easily influence their choise to me, but i tend not to do it because then i will feel guilty... i just let them think about what they have with them and what they have with me...

If i interfiere and then i decide i don't want to go through with the girl i will feel awfull haha, but if i don't i might feel like i lost that chance.

hey Tripp what time is it over there?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 am

It's 1:15 am here on Wednesday Dec 30th.

I hear you on what you're saying. I think that's a smart route to take. I also think you need to expand your social circle. It just can't be true that EVERY girl around there that is cute or worth pursuing is happily taken.

I know there are girls around my area that are hot and not taken. My new wing is one, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 am

The way i see it, if a girl is gonna cheat, shes gonna cheat...id rather it be with me then some guy who doesnt care. Just as you didnt like getting cheated on by your girlfriend, its understandable you woulnt want to cheat...but your not the one cheating the girl with a boyfriend is. Its her business to either break up with him for better (you) or to cheat on him. If he finds out hes gonna be (or should be) mad at her, not you.

As Tripp mentioned a large majority of girls using that excuse is just that, an excuse to try to keep you from hitting on them. You should look at how you run a set...this may have something to do with it. Ive run a couple of sets where the girls neglected to mention boyfriends...i even ran a 2 set where both girls said they didnt know each other (though they where hanging out together) or anyone at the bar and then it turns out that they are there together with their husbands. When you run a set right the girl will at worst subconsciously not say shes taken, if not outright lie and say they dont.

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Kite-Boarder
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Kite-Boarder

PostSubject: Re: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 am

well, maybe not EVERY one, but i think i tend to go for the challenges rather than the single ones, i'll try working on that.
I do! everytime i go out i meet new people, and expand my social circle, i've used plenty of stuff i learned on the books and in the forum!

Ka, i see your point but still, i'm kinda gay with that, because i had a bad experience, i'll review the way i spoke with them (if i can remember haha) and see if there's a patron or something, but most of the times they are telling the truth (as i told Tripp, most of the times i already know if they have because we have friends in common)

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend   Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice/cute/woth pursuing girl = boyfriend
Page 1 of 1