Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

keeping her interested?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

keeping her interested? Empty
PostSubject: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey guys, i was talking to this one girl yesterday and we ended up talking really dirty with each other basically she told me her personal sexual feelings and what shes done what she likes who shes done etc, and later on we ended up on the topic of friends with benefits not sure how we got to this but we did and at the end we ended up talking about us being friends with benefits. I asked her what day shes free in a confident way and she smiled and said im not home tomorrow but i might be sometime at the end of the week. Now i have her number and she has mine she said shell call me when shes home alone and free so my question is how do i keep her interested during this week so she doesn't forget about all this and actually does call when shes free/
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:45 am

Tripp I say just shoot her a text that is a funny joke or something. A forward so to speak... Make it one you know she will find funny and want to coment on..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:46 am

Tripp, eh? Geez, Jamie . . . pay attention to who you're responding to Wink

Do you remember any actual details of the convo you two had? If so, pick out a snippet that you can send and text it to her maybe with a devilish grin or something like that. Obviously a sexy part of the convo . . .
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:57 am

So you have formed some comfort with this gal, good deal. Im saying to keep her panties warm for you, you must first relax, pua. Then after this has really sunk in your mindset, send her as TRipp suggested, a text that captures the essence of sex and mayhem that you two chatted about. By all means, fire away right now with that text. peace,lvoe, an Succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 am

Personally...id do nothing, id "wait" for her to call. If i didnt hear from her past the time she said shed be around, then id do the above.

The way i see it she got to the topic of friends with benefits because thats what she wants, she doesnt want a boyfriend and she doesnt want a 1 night stand...she wants something in the middle...less neediness but more of a connection.

By calling her and trying to strengthen a connection between you 2 you might actually drive her away...because she might get the idea that your more boyfriend material and less "friends with benefits' or "fuck buddy" material.

Having been in such relationships...its typically the kind of thing where you only call/talk for one reason...when your horny. It wasnt like id call and talk to them about my day, or tell them jokes, etc...they didnt care and neither did i.

So i say you give her the time and space and give her the chance to actually get back and call you...she said she would so give her the chance to prove that. Afterwards if she doesnt you'll know you need to strengthen the connection and remind her that your a high value male and she wants you. At that point you then call/text and try and rekindle the conversation you had.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Hmm good advice guys. I think ill just wait see if she ever calls me if she doesn't call in a week or so ill shoot her a text like you guys said.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keeping her interested?   keeping her interested? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keeping her interested?
Page 1 of 1