Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

random facts can come in quiet usefull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

random facts can come in quiet usefull Empty
PostSubject: random facts can come in quiet usefull   random facts can come in quiet usefull I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Since Ive worked in the resturant I am currently employed in I have learned a fair amount about alcohol. For example I havent had tequila and salt for over a year, unless its body shots.

Pretty much the salt opens your palet and the lemon closes it. You dont get the full "hit" of the tequila. lemon is for people who hate the taste of tequila but dont realise that there are tequilas that can be as easy to drink as vodka or as nice as a cognac.

Sometimes when I head out and at the bar I see some girls doing shots like that I interject and open about the reason behind why people do that shot, and challenge them to doing it the awesome way, I have also led to body shots through this quiet easily. Ive learnt a lot about tequila and a little bit about most other forms of alcohol (this makes me sound like an alcho) and I love spilling info about such things to the girls I talk with at clubs.

These little facts act as gateways to some strange conversations,and nights. You can lead on to other random crap that can be quiet memorable and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

random facts can come in quiet usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: random facts can come in quiet usefull   random facts can come in quiet usefull I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 pm

I really like this. That's so good. You should spill more of your tips Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

random facts can come in quiet usefull
Page 1 of 1