Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women) Empty
PostSubject: New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)   New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

I'm used to the random hookup. No strings attached baby! Beautiful and simple. No expectations. Okay. So now I'm considering dating multiple women at the same time. This could be a fun and a beautiful thing. I could also accidentally hurt some women's feelings in the process, but oh, well, fuck it. I'll try my best not to but I can't completely control that.

Women, love them as much as you do, but they're all brainwashed (along with males) beyond their normal inborn biological tendencies, to think that monogamy is the only way to go and they won't even consider any other possibilities when it comes to dating. The no strings attached woman isn't looking to date. It's understood she wants sex and nothing more. With dating, you have to take a different psychological approach. Because if you introduce the idea of non-monogamy in the beginning, her knee-jerk tendencies are so powerful that she won't even consider getting to know you on that kind of level.

Basically, she hardly knows you and her knee-jerk tendencies are very strong. Only after she's emotionally invested in you in some way could you introduce the idea. Then you have the power of her emotions moving in 2 directions. The knee-jerk negative reaction versus the very powerful, automatic, gut level reaction of her strong sexual attraction towards you. How strong is that powerful sexual attraction? Strong enough that there are women that will stay in abusive relationships to get just a little bit of that sexual fulfillment.

I'm not encouraging abusive relationships. I'm just saying that when people have been brainwashed and when that brainwashing can make your life difficult and imposes on your (and her) freedom and happiness, the only way to get people to see things differently is by affecting the emotions. Emotions overpower logic, which is why negative and irrational thought patterns can persist even when they are not in your, or her, best interest.

For all of you naysayers out there, think about this. There are cultures that exist today where polygamy is completely normal, as normal as monogamy seems to us. Polygamy has actually been around LONGER than monogamy, and most animal species are NOT monogamous. I'll say this like I said to a friend of mine. I think that humans are naturally inclined towards polygamy and monogamy, depending on the individual.

And that the majority of those that are inclined towards monogamy are usually polygamous first and then after having enough experiences, may decide to opt for a monogamous relationship with someone they really like. It's just that a lot of our modern cultures have conditioned the idea into you that humans are naturally monogamous. People can be conditioned to go against their natural tendencies. That's why you have suicide bombers and you had the kamikaze in WW2. They were conditioned to go against their natural survival tendencies to NOT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

I would suggest to anybody out there who's struggling with guilt over dating multiple women, to consider how un-natural and un-fair the chips have been stacked against you. There's a TON of social pressure involved. And constant (although unwitting) reinforcement of the brainwashing. You're basically expected to sacrifice your own happiness and stick with the program. A program that was started by people who didn't even know, much less care who the fuck you are and whether or not you're happy.

These people probably really believed their own bullshit. Like most people do. Most people don't say "Look at me! I believe this but it's bullshit!". Nope, people sincerely believe in this stuff. It's not that people are consciously saying "I'm going to brainwash you." and then break out the swirly little disk and talk really spooky. It's that their ancestors believed it, and their great grandparents, and their parents. And it was simply passed down because things typically get passed down through word of mouth and by example. It BEHAVES like a program, but people don't really consciously know what the fuck's going on. Their behavior, and their direct and indirect statement of their own beliefs create sort of a conditioning or hypnotic effect on the people around them.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. This dating multiple women thing may actually be quite easy if I slowly phase into it. I think the main thing is damage control. I just got back from a 1st date with a chick I met Saturday. Went well. Great conversation, fun, and by the end of the night we're both hanging on each other and kissing. Pretty simple to just keep doing the same things with more women. You just replicate it. The only tricky part will be talking to a woman in such a way that she accepts a new idea without freaking out or getting her feelings hurt. As far as I can tell, that's really the only tricky part about dating multiple women long-term. Using your words in such a way that she understands that doing something different from what's considered normal in this culture is okay, and managing her insecurities and jealous behaviors.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)   New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm

What? Of course I know I'm brainwashing you . . . Wink

Anyway, addressing your post, going against the grain of society is something I've actually always done, and yes you're right in your assessment of it. You're right in what you're thinking about preparing yourself to date more than one woman long term.

The question is, how long do you want to date each one? The longer you date them, the more complicated it gets.

You know, the thing I never thought I could mesh with about random hook ups is the idea of not having sex every single day, lol. And definitely not multiple times every single day, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)   New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 am

How long is totally irrelevant. hahahaha You just have the same plan for each one. I mean, I'm such an evil bastard and the whole thing is so evil I'm not even going to post it! Besides, it's kind of like, okay, completely foolproof but like a gold mine, if you tell everyone in the world where it is and too many people know about it, then no one really benefits from it and you ruin the strategy. It's like the difference between dividing up 1 million dollars between one million people (that's only a dollar per person).... I know, I have some serious math skills! 1 million dollars is a life-changing amount of money for one person. The more you divide it up the less life-changing it is then no one really benefits.

By the way, it's not really evil. I mean, you feel like a devious mastermind when you consider the possibility...actually doing the behavior is foolproof. Anyway, just to give you an idea of how devious/tricky I can be. I told a friend of mine a similar type plan for a TOTALLY different situation. It was a joke but I was also dead serious. :p And completely foolproof. I felt like a tricky little devil. hahaha

I said "Yeah man. If you really don't want to have kids but you think your future wife will try to pressure you, just get a secret vasectomy before you get married and then be like "I don't know what's wrong! I'm trying! Dammit! Is it me...or you? Well, I really want to have a baby. Let's try for it again." ::evil grin::

So to answer your question vaguely, you date each one until it gets too complicated. And who says you can't have sex every single day with random hookups? Anyway, yeah, the odds are against it IF you don't repeat what you did to hook up every single day with a new chick......I'm sure it's do-able.

Then again, you have to ask yourself "How much of a price am I willing to pay for having sex every day?". There's usually a trade-off. If you're willing to pay the price or if you're a co-dependent person then maybe you want to trade off your freedom and privacy and alone time. It's like a joke a friend of mine told me.... "You're not paying the hooker for sex. You're paying her to go away!". :p
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)   New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Yeah, too much daily work for sex, lol.

You pay them to go away, very interesting point.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)   New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Territory For Me (Random Hookups vs Dating Multiple Women)
Page 1 of 1