Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if you saw...the future, but in the present?

Go down 
+2
L.A. Tripp
LaRockStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-10

What if you saw...the future, but in the present? Empty
PostSubject: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:43 am

Again, I have been drinking a tiny bit so pardon me for the odd subject line.

Background info real quick: Went to a friends baby shower today. It was about 20 or so people. The guys hung around the grill talking sports, etc. About 4 of us talking cars, sports, movies. Women were inside talking about - well whatever they talk about.

I didn't get introducted to all of them. Well long story short - food was done and we all got in line. I noticed this girl (who I didn't get introduced to) - Was standing damn close to me. I figured she was jsut REALLY hungry. So I quickly made my plate, etc. She kinda brushed up against me cause it was a tight space. She quickly said, "Oh I'm sorry..." I just smiled and said no worries - kinda a small room for so much food. She laughed.

Later I saw her making eye contact - I just kinda smirked and kept eating.

4-5 hours after I left...I get a text from my homie.
"What do you think of the girl in the blue...She thinks your cute..."

Now looking back KNOWING she thinks I'm cute - the IOIs were there. Plain as day. I feel totally retarded. I probably could have not only number closed but probably got into a 2nd date for "desert" right after the baby shower.

The signs were there...I just - I guess not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:56 am

Seeing the future but in the present is indeed seeing the IOI's, which yes were there, plain as day. THIS is what we've been trying to open your mind about, lol. The girls DO show their interest, but most guys are oblivious to that interest. If she WASN'T interested, she would have made sure she didn't stay so close and damn sure wouldn't have made eye contact like that. So yeah, now you're getting a "glimpse" into the other side. The side that some of us have been talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 pm

First of all, heres exactly how that scenario should play out if it ever happens again...

Guys are doing whatever, girls are doing something else, you werent introduced...you march your ASS inside/wherever the girls are and introduce yourself to them, make a quick joke, talk a bit...joke about how the guys are talking about sports, spitting, and grabbing crouches and thats just not your thing...

Before you know it youll have 20 women at the party who know you by name and all like you...the guys will see this and gravitate towards you, and the girls will see that and like you even more.

Common man, stop putting yourself in the position to look back and regret. You know what to do, so man up and start doing it! This is your second "im posting and im drunk" post...stop fucking drinking, no more self medicating. You go out again make it your priority to talk to one girl, even if it means saying "hi" and walking away...no drinks, no hanging with the guys or leaving early...just do what you know your capable of.

I want your next post to be "LaRockStar has gotten back on his feet"!
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 pm

You can still pull the girl...
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 am

I agree with Meg. You haven't done anything to blow it with this girl next time you bump in to her go for it.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 am

Well the fact that she mentioned you to your buddy means that she wants to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:09 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Well the fact that she mentioned you to your buddy means that she wants to see you again.

Definatly, you didnt drop the ball completely...but next time not only act on the girl herself but also on the scenario pointed out above.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:34 am

Fuck it, we never blow it with any girls. So timing may have been off for that comment, but hell naw nothing was ever blown.

That right there is the mindset. Stop worrying about blowing anything, open your mouth and let the female attracting articulation flow. YOu already knew the chick was interested in you. She has good taste, so go ahead get the phone number and make her lifetime. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:52 am

Well you guys are right about losing the girl.

We've been texting off and on ... and I just randomly said, "So are you going to ask me now or wait a few more days..."

She says - "Lol. So, you wanna go out some time..."
I say - "Sure. Took ya a while..."
She says - "Sorry. My bad. I'll ask faster next time..."

So we are going on a double date with my homie and his girl later in the week.
It's nice to know that even when I'm NOT trying to be talkative that she still found me attractive because I was the Alpha male in the male conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 am

Glad to hear it worked out, and i hope this starts to push your confidence in the right direction. Get your head right, this is the 2nd half and its time to make a come back.
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 am

Well update... I f-closed this girl on our 1st "date" - pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:18 am

LaRockStar wrote:
Well update... I f-closed this girl on our 1st "date" - pretty simple.

Good no more pouting on the forums then, from now on just stories and contributions, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 am

Nice work! I'm really happy for you. Where are you planning on taking things from here?
Back to top Go down
LaRockStar
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am

randy1random wrote:
Nice work! I'm really happy for you. Where are you planning on taking things from here?

There is no future plan with her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if you saw...the future, but in the present?   What if you saw...the future, but in the present? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if you saw...the future, but in the present?
Page 1 of 1