Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Language barrier.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Met another girl from tagged yesterday. Very very beautiful African girl. We had a meal at Nando's and then watched the unborn. She payed for the meal and pop-corn and I payed for the movie. I know meal and movies is pretty afc but it's still a good way to get to know someone. She found me attractive but the conversation was pretty mediocre because of the language barrier as English is her third language and she's only been over her 6 months.

Does anyone have any tips to deal with this sort of situation?
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:02 pm

I'll give my 2 cents again, feel free to discuss with me.

I don't think you can blame language barriers mediocre conversations.
Actually, you can, but you cannot blame them for mediocre interactions.
Facial expressions, kino, eye-contact, games...

En plus, it is her problem that she doesn't speak the language. Not yours.
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:12 am

It appears I did well enough. We've got another date organised but if she doesn't bring more passion to the interaction then I'm gonna move on.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 am

Whoa, this is a tough one. I understand the restrictions my man, but I do think that the facial expressions have universal appeal. For instance, I attend a university where the girls I usually go for, has english as a second language. So, some of things I say are misunderstood. I counter that fact, by explaining to them what I mean, and slapping their shoulders, arms, and hands in playful manner. You have to keep the vibe, and know that their vibe will catch up to yours. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Action_Jackson
VIP
VIP
Action_Jackson

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Lots and lots of kino! You can communicate everything through touching. It's like in that movie Hitch...Will Smith is correct when he talks about putting your hand on her back..."too high says you just want to be friends, too low says you just want some ass." Girls are super aware of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MatchbookMethod.com
AltruisticAssassin
rAFC
rAFC
AltruisticAssassin

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 am

Read a few books on body language [preferably while you're in a public area] to become more alert. Then throw in a little kino into it. The thing that works best for me is lightly brushing thier hand, as I'm describing whatever I pulled out my ass that involves a light brush, once and then removing my finger [last time I was talking about marking cards and showing how to make a mark with your nail by demonstrating on her hand].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Language barrier. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language barrier.   Language barrier. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Language barrier.
Page 1 of 1