Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm glad I stumbled across this.

Go down 
+2
MattJacks
RockabillyRusty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RockabillyRusty
AFC
AFC
RockabillyRusty

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-04

I'm glad I stumbled across this. Empty
PostSubject: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:46 pm

I was just chatting with a buddy, tellin' dead baby jokes & what not Twisted Evil . when low and behold a banner atop my myspage page catches my eye and leads me here. So I'm thinkin' this is probably way better than say joining all of the "free dating sites" that you have to pay for if you want to communicate with anyone. C'mon if I broke down and payed for that crap, I wouldn't have enough money to keep gas in my scoot...therefore effectively crippling my game before I even got started. So I figure, I'm gonna give this a shot, what have I got to loose? Certainly not my gas money
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:53 pm

HaHahaha thats the way to put it. Welcome hope you learn what you want. Not sure youll find any dead baby jokes tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Welcome Rusty... Just so you know man there is a crap load of dating sites that are free!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Welcome Welcome!

We definitely have a lot of good material and plenty of people who can give advice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RockabillyRusty
AFC
AFC
RockabillyRusty

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:31 am

thanks everybody, I haven't felt this welcome in a community since I started doing charity work with the BOTW MC
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 am

Welcome Rusty. This is the second Rusty we've got on the forum, lol.

Glad the banner caught your attention and brought you here. At least the forum's money is doing something, lol.

Anyway, as has already been said, we've got tons of material and great people here too, so I'm sure we can help you with the areas you need to work on.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad I stumbled across this.   I'm glad I stumbled across this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm glad I stumbled across this.
Page 1 of 1