Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing your reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Changing your reality Empty
PostSubject: Changing your reality   Changing your reality I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Changing your reality is often as simple as changing your perception.

It can be that simple.

Let me give you a great example.

Now, we all know that this is my FUN site… I really don’t expect to make much… if anything off of it.

The reason that I’m telling you this is because I can’t tell you how many people in my life have told me that it’s a “pipe” dream to actually make money online.

If I only had a dollar… Smile

Sure, I’ve had some rough times, there’s no doubt of that… but the reality of the situation is this:

Those same people that are clinging to their “you can’t do that” mentality are in awe right now because of the fact that I can actually sustain myself… making a living online.

For them, this is a HUGE wake up call and these SAME people that doubted me… said that it couldn’t be done… etc… are now asking me for tips and tricks on how they can start up their own little “side” business.

And then I tell them to go “f” off.

I’m kidding.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is this: changing your reality can be a simple as changing your perception about reality.

If you think that you CAN do something… you may not actually be able to… but there ain’t no way in hell that you’ll be able to do something if you think that you CAN’T.

Self fulfilling?

Maybe?

Here’s my take on it.

It helps when you can be comfortable with yourself… and what your goals are.

Your goals are your goals… they need not be shared with everyone. Only share with those that are going to be able to help you REACH those goals.

Don’t share them with just any ‘ole body.

MOST PEOPLE ARE DREAMKILLERS AND THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW IT.

So… these are some of the issues that we’ll be handling with the new site.

How do you take your life to the NEXT LEVEL?

What roadblocks are YOU putting in the way?

What beliefs do you have that hold you back from what you really want… and deserve.

Again, nothing really to buy from this site when it comes out… it’s a content based site… so no strong “sales” launches or anything like that.

Just a bunch of guys that plan on giving back.

Oh, I almost forgot… the new “limited” clothing line is coming out in a few weeks. Be on the lookout for that.

I swear, I’ve got more on my plate than a Sumo wrestler chowing at Golden Corral… anybody need a job?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

Changing your reality
Page 1 of 1