Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? Empty
PostSubject: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:50 am

Recently, as earlier as today, I have discovered a personal sticking point that has hid itself from me in plain sight. I have been having some fun with girls, lately. I have been molested by hot girls minutes within meeting them. I have been giving value to any and all comers. Usually, I am hanging out with my usual squad(ex wife, hispanic princess, other girl) when I am around leading the interactions, and teasing all of them, i'm money. I'm able to transition and approach anyone, but when I don't have the good vibrations going on with my friends, I air balloon deflate out.

My sails don't let the wind give them encouragement, it's at this moment where my sailboat won't sail. I have become dependent on enjoying myself(fuel) that allows me to transition(mobility) with other people. My ability to interact with other people depends on my interactions with my friends. This my sticking point, I have announced it to the internet world. I ask all of you, how do I co-exist with my outcome dependence? peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:10 am

Is it a matter of confidence? I've found that, regardless of how I really feel, if I project a smile long I start to really feel it. It's like the act of smiling releases the endorphins legitimate happiness does. So if you go out and just act confident, even if it's just while standing at the bar for a few minutes, does this help the night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Well, in te interview with dating guru's adam armstrong says whats important is that you make yourself happy first and then that energy feeds off on everyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:29 am

Juice wrote:
Well, in te interview with dating guru's adam armstrong says whats important is that you make yourself happy first and then that energy feeds off on everyone

And that's IMO the whole CLUE of everything.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 am

You've got value yourself enough in your own mind that it doesn't matter what others think of you that are in close proximity to you, so that you can loosen up and let your value show through.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:39 am

Firstly, thank you to everyone who read and posted. Thank you to those who wanted to post after reading and didn't. I agree, it's a progressive malfunction that has taken place with in me. As stated, I have had my share of fun and moving forward on my respective path toward better social dynamic acumen. The sticking point, I have become aware of is one that I don't want to totally eliminate, and resist. Instead, I want co-exist with it. Be aware, diagnose and follow through with my suggested pointers and self appointed statements to live with this. I think this is perfect for me because I was having such a wonderful time, and may've slacked off a bit, but now that I have something else to adjust the process becomes better and more satisfying to me. Crazy about challenges. Thank you all. Peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?   Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahaha,Phenomenal fortunehooks is outcome dependent?
Page 1 of 1