Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A good example of detaching from the outcome...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

A good example of detaching from the outcome... Empty
PostSubject: A good example of detaching from the outcome...   A good example of detaching from the outcome... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 am

Whoopie, and I were talking on aim and we had a interesting thought...

Here's something for the newbies.. go on your myspace and send out mass message to random girls....

dont sit around and wait for replies, go do something else.. read material, watch video.. or w/e

but w/e you do.. dont ever check to see if the girl read the messages or not.. because you doing this means your being reaction seeking. Good way to practice for it in field. also with approaches and being more Alpha, theyre are a lot of women out there. .

Happy Training people
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A good example of detaching from the outcome...   A good example of detaching from the outcome... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 am

Thanks for posting this juice with collaborative praise to whoopie. That is a very good way to internalize the detached bit of venusian training. I make no claims of being a different man, I for one was very reaction seeking without having a proper label. On my social networking sites, I was checking to see if the girls read, and didn't respond to what I had written. When I discovered they just read, a feeling of disappointment would seep into my psyche. This made me edit what I wrote, and in some cases not send anything for awhile. Totally deprives you of what you really want and what you should do to get it. peace,lvoe and succe SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A good example of detaching from the outcome...   A good example of detaching from the outcome... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 am

Yeah, exactly, Ive been just refreshing my myspace instead just as training til I dont care anymore... Im a cute MOFO.. girl need to recognize this
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good example of detaching from the outcome...   A good example of detaching from the outcome... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good example of detaching from the outcome...
Page 1 of 1