Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The I did this and This happend Thread...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

The I did this and This happend Thread... Empty
PostSubject: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:26 pm

I went out on a monday night last night and saw this girl I had a great interaction with, so with no AA since the previous time was nice, I go up to the girl and say "Hey, How are you" she gives me a weird look, her reaction is very cold which to me meant sorry I dont remember you. While so I asked if her name was Kim, which it is but im playing role of you look familiar. She gives me the name of her sister which is "Sue" I laugh in my head as she walks away.

Later on that night, her and I connect eyes, and she breaks EC with me to joggle herself between her friends. To be honest at that point of the night I had already done my damage, I wasnt even looking for her, and I dont know what she was thinking at that point. I continued dancing with a 2 set I had been with the whole night.

Epiphany.... It seems ok for girls to not remember guys, but when the situation is reversed then the girl is offended. Well, seems like Im moving to the offended side people....

This is Bullshit lol

anyone one else..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
PUA

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Quote :
Epiphany.... It seems ok for girls to not remember guys, but when the situation is reversed then the girl is offended. Well, seems like Im moving to the offended side people....
Dude, that is so true! Happened to me a few weeks ago. Granted, they have more guys approach them, but if you actually engage in conversation and they play back it's lousy for them to not (or pretend to not) remember you. Maybe the answer is that if you haven't number closed you play dumb too? Might be a lose-lose in any case...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cantchangerandy
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 pm

I dont know, its been maybe a 3weeks to a month since I met her so the duration of time seems to be in enough to forget an interaction with some1.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Flip the script. Yes, I've seen this scenario happen as well.

Then, one day, you get to the point of being the girl's shoes. What I mean is, you get hit on, groped, approached, etc., like they do. Then, they come up to you later and want you to remember them . . . and you can't. You are in the girl's shoes. lol, the look on their faces . . .

BTW, cool idea for a thread Juice.

OK, I did this and this happened . . . I purposely didn't take the window of opportunity when this girl wanted to f-close me . . . and now she watches me when I'm not looking, but wants to shut me out otherwise. Oh well, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:13 am

I actually tried doing that very thing for a while...pretending i didnt remember a girl even if i did...didnt work out so well.

I didnt do it in a mean way just along the lines of "My memories horrible, i dont really remember you why don't you refresh my memory."

And your right they seem to get offended that i dont remeber them, and im talking some girls i legitimetlly didnt remember them...like i knew them in high school, just knew them, not friends, and now years later they expect me to remember thier favorit chese and what color pin they had on thier back pack....

Honestly had i been in your position i probably woulda called her on the bs about the name. Granted this shows you care enough to remember, but at the same time it shows that they are a liar...which is worse.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:17 am

Well, I was at Gwavaween down in Ybor city in Tampa Bay, and after the night was over I went up to a girl that was dressed as a nurse and said, "Take my bloodpressure"... not noticing the butch gay female next to her said "Nooo" Then all of a sudden the girl I engage waves her hand in front of my face to move on... I laugh and say go figure.. I dont like girls with no sense of humor..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The I did this and This happend Thread...   The I did this and This happend Thread... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The I did this and This happend Thread...
Page 1 of 1