Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends or enemies ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Friends or enemies ;) Empty
PostSubject: Friends or enemies ;)   Friends or enemies ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:38 pm

If you didnt read my FR 23 there is a girl who I got her email and want to either take her on a date or befriend her. I say befriend her because she is new to sydney and all her friends so far are also German. She is going to live in Australia for a year and has her first job shift on tuesday, a trial shift.

I only have her email as she doesnt have facebook, but I want to convey somehow the message above. I think she may be keen for fun but we will see when I take her on a date.

So the question is; should I allude to the fact that we could be friends or should I try to take her out and see what happens? Any tips other than remind her of the awesome time we had? Is there a generic thing that one should include in an email.

As you can tell I dont do much online stuff. My attempts at facebook fun fizzle fast. Thanks for any suggestions in advance
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Friends or enemies ;)   Friends or enemies ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Dude, I'm sure you'll do just fine Wink

I think you could figure out this response yourself but I'd just ask her about her work in Australia, make a joke about it and tell her it'd be fun to hang out with her sometime.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Friends or enemies ;)   Friends or enemies ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 am

Yeah I think I just wanted somone else to tell me what to do in this situation. In the end I wrote her this and we will see about a response..

Quote :
Just a quick hello and good luck. I hope Tuesday's job goes well. If so then I will come to your work and you can wrap my presents ;-)
Im a bit unhappy I didnt spend more time with you, but I got a message from a friend that she drank too much and I had to help.
You seemed like a cool girl last night, maybe we can meet and play some more cool games... if you behave.

bis später, Aussie Matt

Think it sounds good and should get a reply
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Friends or enemies ;)   Friends or enemies ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:23 am

Why place her in a box until you know her better.

You may elude to being "just friends" and she could turn out to be the love of your life.

Go out with no expectations or assumptions, just have fun and be you. When you know her better then you can either escalate and date her, make it clear your not an exclusive dater, or make it clear you are only interested in being friends. Thats not a step you are at yet.

You can bust her balls i nthe email, make a crack at her for not having a facebook profile...tell her she should set one up its soo much better then plain email...right?

Im sure you'll do fine just dont over think it, have a fun time, show her the real you...and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends or enemies ;)   Friends or enemies ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends or enemies ;)
Page 1 of 1