Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Sneak Peak at VH1's the Pickup Artist Season 2

If clip doesn't play click the link below...
http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1595865&vid=280337

This is going to be interesting. Looks they they are in Arizona which has been rumored for a while. These guys don't look near as nerdy as they made the season 1 guys look. Remember these guys were voted for on a website for the show to be casted. The people with the most votes got the chance to audition.

It also looks like they have some new tricks to show the general public in talking about kissing in different areas of the body. For the most part the challenges appear to be similar.

I see Mystery hasn't changed any in his attire for peacocking and his general demeanor. Of course, Matador is looking the same but obviously showing off his biceps a little more. He seems to have changed his look a little bit. I'm a little sad that J-Dogg was replaced with Tara. I can understand for the appeal of the show to have a woman involved in the guys development. However, J-Dog is widely known as one of the best at Day Game out there. I guess he's busy with his company www.AskJDog.com and his personal life. Tara seems like a good girl and hopefully will bring some good insight to the show.

I was almost expecting Kosmo to show up and be one of the guys teaching this season but the fact that he isn't is no real shock. Even though he was crowned last year not much has been said about him. Although, I've seen a few posts where he was helping teach workshops for Mystery here and there. Same with Joe D. who started his own company teaching pickup after working with Mystery for a while.

Regardless, of all the stuff that they show on this Season remember it's not the material that makes you great at this stuff. There are certain key fundamentals that stay the same. The core attraction switches have never really changed for example. The idea of confidence, body language, push-pull, and other things have been around for many moons. None of that stuff is going to change overnight. It really doesn't matter what you say it's how you say it and do it. I'd keep concious of the show and what material they are showing, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I'm ready to watch some people crash and burn like I did when I started. I'll enjoy it with some popcorn.

Remember the first show airs Sunday, October 12th on VH1.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 am

lame. vids only available in the US. i will youtube it
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Nice. I can't wait, personally. I believe they have Tara now because of the appeal of women in PUA. Seeing as how more women are getting involved with it, and that's a good thing, because each sex gets a better perspective now, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:34 pm

First off im pissed, guy at -2:31 is wearing the same exact jacket ive had for a year...

And im also calling the winner now...you guys got the inside scoop from me...

The dude at -:51 will be winning it, white dude with short black hair...dunno his name.

other then that it looks watchable but i doubt it will make any waves for us. If it did itd be time to surf Wink
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 pm

JSmooth wrote:

I was almost expecting Kosmo to show up and be one of the guys teaching this season but the fact that he isn't is no real shock.

LOL i was waiting to see him as a camera man (he plays camera man in some of the MoM videos if you pay attention).
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Ka wrote:
First off im pissed, guy at -2:31 is wearing the same exact jacket ive had for a year...

The dude at -:51 will be winning it, white dude with short black hair...dunno his name.

other then that it looks watchable but i doubt it will make any waves for us. If it did itd be time to surf Wink

Dude that is your jacket! Also, the guy at -:51 I would think would be the winner. We'll see what happens.

The dude with the thick gold chain and black horn rim glasses, kind of looks like Rick 'Wild Thing' Vaughn from Major Leauge, will be one of the first 3 eliminated in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 pm

JSmooth wrote:
Ka wrote:

Dude that is your jacket! Also, the guy at -:51 I would think would be the winner. We'll see what happens.

The dude with the thick gold chain and black horn rim glasses, kind of looks like Rick 'Wild Thing' Vaughn from Major Leauge, will be one of the first 3 eliminated in my opinion.

Yea that dude looks like hes from another planent...idk wtf he was thinking wearing that gold thing around his neck. The glass's would be fine if his style matched it, alot of skater type styles look great with bloxy/thick framed glass's. Honestly he reminded me of Brian Posiden, the comedian...who looks like a troll/burn victim lol.

Im also beggining to wonder if the rejects from bueaty and the geeks shows are being sent to Mystery. When i first started the video i was amazed, they really went and found the dorkiest people they could for that.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

PostSubject: Episode 1 Leaked   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:27 pm

Epidsode 1 has now been leaked. You can view it on www.PickUpTara.com. I'm sure this leak wasn't at all accidental. Anyways guys have fun watching the first show of the season.

http://www.pickuptara.com/page/page/show?id=2175714%3APage%3A3463
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:29 am

JSmooth wrote:
Epidsode 1 has now been leaked. You can view it on www.PickUpTara.com. I'm sure this leak wasn't at all accidental. Anyways guys have fun watching the first show of the season.

http://www.pickuptara.com/page/page/show?id=2175714%3APage%3A3463

No, it wasn't accidental, lol. In fact, the episode was leaked a bit before and Kevin from the show is posting on the Venusian Arts Forum about it. He's got a vid on his blog. http://www.kevinfengvh1pickupartist.com
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer   PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PickUp Artist Season 2 Trailer
Page 1 of 1