Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moxie Seminar notes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Moxie Seminar notes Empty
PostSubject: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:42 pm

I got an email about attending Moxies 2 hr - special seminar. it was $50 on the door or 25 if you prepay. I payed on the door and sat with a guy I know. I have the audio as another friend was recording it on his phone so if its good i will post that later. Also have a promo dvd i will watch later. I will just put down some things i learnt as they are benificial.

So if you dont know Moxie i will give you a breifing, he is the lead instructor of lovesystems in Australia. He is regarded as one of the best in Australia aswell. He has trained with Mystery (lived at project Miami for a while) and now coaches. His stuff was pretty interesting as it is a mesh of different systems, not just the MM which i thought it would be.

Mario Bros.
this was the first thing he said. He said the most important thing he learnt was that. This Is A Game, at any time you can press the reset button and start again. He told us stories about himself, and where he was ready to press the reset button but wanted to finish the level (close).

Routine 1: tease routine
Hold the targets hand and stroke it the whole time while doing this.
you: What planet are you from?
her: earth
you: well im from mars.... and what do you people eat on earth?
her: food
you: and on earth, what do you do with retards (i dont like that word but this is his words,not mine)
her: what ever
you: well on mars we stroke their hands

Routine 2: siberian finger cuff - this is hard to explain as it wasnt explained well to me
get the target to cross thier index and middle fingers together from each hand. then grab it and get the target to pull it out. they wont be able to. now with the other hand tickle, play around, grab their nose (got your nose), whatever.

Opener - The SMS Opener .this is his "personal" opener that he was going to reveal to us.
do you think its cool to breakup over text message... my friend kate called crying that she got dumped via text. (i missed the end of it but you get the drift. too busy trying to scrible it down)

Moxie talked about how difficult it is to remember long lines and said to learn little ones, or words that will trigger openers, say "SMS", or "Cheater".

"When going out pretend when you walk in there is a huge scoreboard overhead and it ranges from 1-10. 10 is the positive fun party vibe and 1 is the shitty, useless one." perception is reality so projext a 10 vibe when opening and get a 10 vibe back. get a 10 vibe through body language, voice tonality and energy.

at this stage he gave a demo with 2 people and gave 1 the new "Magic Bullets" book, the 2nd edition or some crap.

Now. How to Keep a Field Journal.
when approaching your 10 girls a night Shocked learn something positive or negative about them.
when writing in your journal write these things for each girl/set that you gain something from.
1. Describe the group (anything strange, unique, bad, good), eg. the stunning swedish girl who cant dance to save her life.
2. Where things stoped moving. Your sticking point from the group
3. Write what to do next time, eg. I need to touch more, fix body language, flaking (he goes into this a little)
4. Visualize yourself fixing the problem, ie. in your mind revisit the movie and edit it.

Now onto flaking he told us his routine the night before. he said call at the same energy level you left at THE NIGHT BEFORE.
Anti-Flake routine:
"when I call tomorow i want you to go crazy, "ooooooooooohhhhhh Matttty thank god you called" or something, surprise me."
Now when you call and she picks up (ok theres the only problem I saw with the routine) say "hey its Matt." if she responds o hey, or something thats not crazy bust her ass for it. "Oh, thats not crazy, i said go crazy when i call. beep beep beep." hang up on her. call her back 10 minutes later and open the exact same way as if nothing happened, "hey its Matt."

"Microsoft Excel Gets Me Laid"
get a system going for when you lose your phone, or to store all the numbers you have (juice).
write thier name, description (something that triggers a memory), number, and last time you called them/ where your at.

Role Playing Game
Ok Im going to tell you how our date could go down. I'm going to take you to the best resturant out there. Your a classy girl, so I was thinking a nice family resturant. We go to maccas. Because your so classy i let you buy whatever you want, even the happy meal, though i get to keep the toy.
Then afterwards we go to the park, whats your fav color.. ok so we go to the park and there are (color) balloons flying around, they explode and fireworks write the words (X loves Matt) and everyone looks
Now we go to the beach. We write our love for each other in the sand. The waves come and wash them away and now we break up.

I LOL'd when i heard that, as its such an anti climax they will too.

not much else to write, or notes i took. the rest is the dates, discounts and such we get (3k for a whole bunch of extras)

O yeah, the other guys who were there was some Alex guy (trying to find the vid of him) and Sweater from "The Game" and i will tell you something, looks count for shit all coz he is no brad pitt.
Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Ok so the guys name is Alex Coulson or something of Succeed at Dating. He has a few youtube vids and here is one. Im sure youve seen it, and props to him for plowing.

Back to top Go down
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Sorry before I forget (and I most likely will) I have a free 20 min chat with moxie over the phone next week. If you have a small question (or big if i can get to it) then throw it on here and I will try to fit it in and get you an answer.
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:56 pm

I guess that video just showed us how to stop a moving target
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

PostSubject: Re: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 pm

yer i actually think its crap. but he didnt talk so i didnt need to take any of his advice Razz
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:54 pm

Thanks for the notes Smile
I love the "what planet are you from routine" Very Happy
The sms opener is also nice.
If you can explain that siberian handcuff more in detail, PM me Smile
Cheers mate
And yes, my bday was a blast , thanks for the msg Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moxie Seminar notes   Moxie Seminar notes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moxie Seminar notes