Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The progress line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

The progress line Empty
PostSubject: The progress line   The progress line I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:26 am

This is a post about where you started from and trying to get to move into the autonomous stage of PU. I believe that this post is beneficial to those learning PU, so me... and you?

The progress line:

Inner Self --- Open --- Transition --- Attract --- Qualify --- Comfort --- Seduction --- Relationship

This line represents what PU is to me. Of course everyone is different, where I read another version of this, it was missing the begining and the end, plus the details I want to get across, and that is more easily shown by showing where I am.

Inner self --- Open --- X

This is where i can consistantly get to. It is not to say I never get into transitioning or attracting, it is to say I have a great sense of self, and am able to open groups when i want.

Now the point of this is, I am working on things one stage at a time, I dont think it is beneficial for me to learn how to give a gazzilion orgasms or how to create the best dates in the world, untill i have earnt my way there. Dont get my wrong though, I was curious, but in a learning environment it is inefficient. Its like reading a book at the end without understanding what went on during the beggining and middle...

It is instead better to tweak my current area of dispute (I chose that wording carefully - dont use major negatives Wink ) then move to the next area, all the while improving my life standards.

If you dont understand the message of this post, or you are a keyword reader, then the end message is to work on what is challenging you at the moment, instead of working on something that is distant.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The progress line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The progress line   The progress line I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 pm

I like your progress line man, very well done. And the fact that you have the PATIENCE to work on each area as you come to it, instead of jumping ahead to sex at the end, shows a lot for your character as well, which WILL translate into good things as you grow even more.

By the way, pretty soon you won't believe how easy transitioning is . . . lol.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

The progress line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The progress line   The progress line I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 pm

I like those kind of maps. It reminds me of computer games where you have to fight each level until you you have to fight vs. the boss at the end. The old days ... Very Happy

IMO, Opening ( and being able to open anyone ) is the hardest level to win. The approach anxiety was a very hard thing for me to conquer.

And for the transitioning and the other pieces. I had a feeling that one day, it just clicked. Like the first time you ride a bike and suddenly your mom/dad stopped holding you from the back and you kept on going. Then it all looks so easy after all those pain periods where you kept on falling down. And suddenly it just clicks.

My advice to help your transitioning would be to remember to:
Bodyrock. Don't immediatly turn your body towards them and start talking. They have to earn that.
Smile and have fun. You'll give of that energy and people love it.
Kino them playfully durning the conversation ( Trust test followed by hand throw, pinch 'em )
Eye contact
Push pull. ( 90% of my game now is hardcore push pull )
Be able to walk away anytime, you got more important stuff in your life then that set right here, but they are fun.

You can always use mystery/style his line :
*Turn around half with body then return a bit back and ask* "Hey how do you guys know eachother". I only use this in comfort.

Cheers V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The progress line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The progress line   The progress line I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The progress line
Page 1 of 1