Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMOG ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jpz109
AFC
AFC
jpz109

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-28

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:15 pm

Alright, so I haven't had to deal with an AMOG so far, but as I was going to sleep I started wondering to sorta prepare for it, if i'm with a girl and an AMOG starts hitting on her kinda ignoring me, how do I cut him down?
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 pm

I'm also bad it at this and would like to know a good response.
What I usually do, if the girl isn't really interested, is whispering to her that they'd make a good couple and that he's probably a really sweet boy.
If the girl looks interested I roll off. I don't want to look like the loser standing next to them. However, there should be a better thing then rolling off, but on the other side, I can remember only once, that I was talking with a girl, some guy blew me out with a comment and his friend started talking to the girl and she was so hooked, I rolled off and she was with the guy for the rest of the evening. I kiss-closed another girl, bt the girl that I lost, damn she was pretty and fun.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:47 pm

One of the best at this is Tyler Durden. He pretty much came up with the idea of AMOGing. There is a good post on how to handle this stuff that was written by him. It's in his section under the PUG Writing Section. I found it by just doing a search from AMOG. It's a pretty long post, and there are other methods as well. I know that the Venusian Arts has several that I use for handling interrupts. It really depends on how they approach you.

https://puas.forumotion.com/tyler-durden-f43/amog-tactics-by-tyler-durden-t218.htm?highlight=amog

Some will approach you and try to get your attention, by talking to you, and you can flat ignore them. The harder they try to get your attention the worse they look. For those of you that have Vault Access there is some good information in there with Videos showing how to handle this stuff. In the mean time I found this one youtube that I remembered seeing before.

Matador vs. Mystery

Matador vs. LoveDrop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AiBiHjJDwQ
Back to top Go down
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-15

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:06 pm

I was reading, but I worry some of this stuff my not work. I think something may be to rude or maybe not in accordance with my personality. Are not you guys too optimistic?? FOr example:

1) AMOG: Hey, this is a nice girl.
PUA: Her.. she's a slut..
(Again, girl will start going "nooooo!" while giggling her ass off and crawling on you.. this is very deflating to the guy trying to cut in)

What if the guy say "you fucker, how can you talk like this to thsi nice lady. Than he grabs her and take away, say let's go. This guy sucks!"

2) I saw something like Mystery saying to the girl "You little shit...."

What if other people in the group will get offended and kick you out of there. Also "The girl can just slap you in th face right away". I saw some video on youtube showing Mystery got slopped

Is this stuff all real, or is it just too optimistic thinking?
Back to top Go down
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Another one:

"AMOG: Hey girls whats up (or whatever)
PUA: Hey dude dude (putting hands up like you give up).. I will pay you a HUNDRED dollars right now, to take these girls away from me.
(Girls will go "no no no... we love you PUA.. noooooo" and giggle and crawl on you.. Again, immediately deflating to the guy)"

What if the guy will say: "OK, give me the money and to the girls let's go we have 100 bucks for drinking:) and grabs the girls showing hnd to you asking for money". How will you react?
Back to top Go down
-vH
rAFC
rAFC
-vH

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-03

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:35 am

It's probably not the wisest thing to do to put yourself on the spot the way you mentioned above, until you have enough rapport from the girl(s).

Point in case, if you say to the AMOG that you'll pay him $100 to get rid of a girl who isn't even remotely attracted to you, you're only setting yourself up for a stalemate.

Linguistically speaking, what's rude or not isn't entirely dependent on what words come out of your mouth.
Your tone, speech patterns, facial expressions, posture/body language are all significant factors of how others will perceive your remark.

-vH

PS: Jsmooth the videos you posted have been removed Sad
Back to top Go down
radiogeneris
AFC
AFC
radiogeneris

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:24 am

Cool! Thanks man! If you know of any workshops/mentring or wingmens who want to learn more available in NYC let me know. I am very interested in thsi whole topic, I am a chess master and I feel this has many similarities. Once mastered one can be very powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AMOG ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMOG ?   AMOG ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMOG ?
Page 1 of 1