Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites

Go down 
+6
~Meg~
angryrocker4
bigjamiemac
L.A. Tripp
JSmooth
KL70
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KL70
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
KL70

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites Empty
PostSubject: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:09 am

I noticed this great board has been a bit quiet, but as someone very new to all the fascinating game techniques (and who got into it to improve my social skills, as well as meet women) I'm currently trying to catch up and learn all the PUA codeword terms and am reading several PUA books.

My interest is more in online dating / online hook up sites, as I'm too old (very late 30s) to visit bars and clubs and even
if I wasn't, the club scene isn't my scene anyway. I'm not asking the ladies to write my online profile, but wanted to ask their expert advice about their tips for approaches to use when contacting women via online dating / online hook up sites, that would impress a lady. In reading the online profiles of many women in my area, many actually say how they get so many bland, predictable messages from guys, that they don't even bother responding to them (like guys probably saying how much they want to screw them and all that stuff), so actually say in their profile, if you're writing to them, try impressing them with something original, different, imaginative and interesting (as in what their sex fantasy is with a woman, how they perform as a lover, or whatever it is women consider unique and imaginative).

Granted these sites are much harder for males to meet women (as most women make quick judgements on how hot
a guy looks by his photo), I wanted to ask the ladies, that if they were doing online dating, or were on a online hook up site,
what approach, comment/s sent to you by a guy (in their E Mail message) would impress you, in terms of being
different and imaginative, that you'd reply back to (compared to ones you wouldn't respond to).

Also if you ask women online, to name 3 interesting things about themselves that's not in their profile,
what are good answers or suggestions to give, if they inevitably throw the question back at the guy to answer
as well (in terms of answers that would impress you for a guy to give). Thanks.

Last edited by KL70 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:07 am

Ladies I don't mean to hi-jack your thread here. However, I'm going to answer this post first because I probably with the exception of two other people on this site have the most online pickup experience to offer. There is a audio file I recorded as part of a workshop done for this forum not very long ago. It will answer many of your questions about how to setup a good profile and work the process of meeting people online. You can find it in the PUA Adventure's Section of the forum. Smile

BTW, I know 40 year olds that pickup 20 year olds in clubs all the time. Smile You're only as old as you feel man.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 am

First of all, welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

Second, as J said and I will re-enforce . . . you CAN say the club/bar scene isn't your scene, but you CAN'T say you're too old. As he pointed out, there ARE actually old guys that do that stuff. I know a guy here that's in his late 50's that still frequents the clubs and the girls are ALL over him. I'm in my mid 30's myself man and I do the club thing ALL the time.

I highly suggest checking out J's workshop audio that he pointed you to, and I know as soon as ms Paramour gets her computer she will be raring to go again and can offer you some advice here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 pm

Welcome to the boards man....

First off, I do online game alot. Here is how I roll.....It really depends what I am in the mood for, seldomly is it for someone that can produce a healthy relationship....mostly, I like "friends". If a guy wants me interested in his profile that is "supposedly" portraying himself, then that's what I want to see. What I'm getting at is I have known guys to say the same sleezy bullshit lines. Example 1: I have more than you can handle, baby! Even if that guy is looking for a one night stand or friends with benefits or whatever, he sounds creepy as hell. Example 2: I'm looking for that lady that I can bring home to mama, are you her?....(Enough said). That spells out disaster because he is portraying himself as a needy, clingy guy. Well, you get the point...Now, if you're being cocky/funny, thus also telling about yourself in every other sentence, then yea you might get my attention. I wouldn't want to hear about your whole life story right away, right. Otherwise, why would you even date, what would be the point of "getting to know each other" IF you told me everything the first night I met you in a chatroom or read all bout you in the "about me" section...where is the fun of the mystery in that?

Now....if you get me to the point where we are chatting on some IM service or even perhaps txting on the phone, then IF you can banter in more ways than one, you're negging/ teasing, then you could be a potential contestant to win my attention over.

As far as the 3 questions go...I would need example questions...then I could give you some material to use.

JSmooth also has very helpful pointers on his online game audio. He is awesome with online game and his methods have produced many accomplishments.

Oh, one other thing....you're never too old or old enough to have fun.. Wink
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 am

Paramour wrote:

First off, I do online game alot. Here is how I roll.....It really depends what I am in the mood for, seldomly is it for someone that can produce a healthy relationship....mostly, I like "friends". If a guy wants me interested in his profile that is "supposedly" portraying himself, then that's what I want to see. What I'm getting at is I have known guys to say the same sleezy bullshit lines. Example 1: I have more than you can handle, baby! Even if that guy is looking for a one night stand or friends with benefits or whatever, he sounds creepy as hell. Example 2: I'm looking for that lady that I can bring home to mama, are you her?....(Enough said). That spells out disaster because he is portraying himself as a needy, clingy guy. Well, you get the point...Now, if you're being cocky/funny, thus also telling about yourself in every other sentence, then yea you might get my attention. I wouldn't want to hear about your whole life story right away, right. Otherwise, why would you even date, what would be the point of "getting to know each other" IF you told me everything the first night I met you in a chatroom or read all bout you in the "about me" section...where is the fun of the mystery in that?

Now....if you get me to the point where we are chatting on some IM service or even perhaps txting on the phone, then IF you can banter in more ways than one, you're negging/ teasing, then you could be a potential contestant to win my attention over.

As far as the 3 questions go...I would need example questions...then I could give you some material to use.

JSmooth also has very helpful pointers on his online game audio. He is awesome with online game and his methods have produced many accomplishments.

Hey paramour,my name is Jamie V but you can call me bigjamiemac...I was wonedering if this would get your attention if you came across my profile...I have had alot of woman message me just from my profile alone...So tell me what you think? I will give you a quick rundown why I choose to do this profile the way I did..Ok first i dont like giving information out just cuz i want there to be a mystery about me...So with that said here ya go..

Interests: colts cubs racing nascar irl camping fishing spending time with friends and family dancing slot cars

well im a cigarette lighter repair man...when a lighter goes out and needs to be fixed well call me ill be there in a flick of a mtach.....lol...ok seriously if you would like to know more send me a message dont be shy....i dont put any information on here just so you will be curious is to who i am...i am a complete honest man,i wish that i get the same in return...hope to hear from you soon!!!

Profession: cigarette lighter repairman

first date

well we could go cow tipping!!what would be more fun than that on a first date?seriously who wants to be nervous on a first date.lets just have fun..worrie about being nervous on the second dat.so what do ya say?

I know weird but funny to a point lol...just let me know what you think about it or if anyone else would care to chime in there opinion go for it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
angryrocker4
rAFC
rAFC
angryrocker4

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Ill post what I've done and has worked for me, as half my thing is online dating. I tend to do more "cultured" (bad word choice lol) stuff like bookstores and business like places to meet women (aka daygame). Now what I do, is I read their profile, entirely, then, I just start talking to her about it like we've already been introduced, assuming a decent level of comfort, I tease her a little about one thing and correlate it to something in my profile, Ill comment on her profile and ask about things and then relating something similar of me personally with it. Ill pick a shared interest and devote a good amount of space to that, to begin a discussion, people love talking about mutual interests. I'll ask questions about things that arnt on her profile and then answer them myself, and try to flip "attraction" switches while doing it (Im still learning that part lol). My goal, is to associate a few different emotions with myself, and it helps alot that Im a writer as well, I want her to relate and "feel" what Im talking about, just like my regular writing, even if its just a few sentences on a topic. And I also try to do all the stuff that Jsmooth has in that link in addition.

Sometimes I'll finish off with something goofy and child like, like "Now this is a make or break question for you, you have to get it right.....If you were a cookie, what kind would you be and why?" Something like that is fun and innocent, and they will always smile from it!

But my idea when I approach with the online thing, is just like Im writing an article or a story, I want to engage them so that they feel something or a variety of things strongly, so that they have a natural inclination to come back/reply and that really retains their interest, cause once you get into a correspondence you can go more natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 am

bigjamiemac wrote:
Paramour wrote:

Hey paramour,my name is Jamie V but you can call me bigjamiemac...I was wonedering if this would get your attention if you came across my profile...I have had alot of woman message me just from my profile alone...So tell me what you think? I will give you a quick rundown why I choose to do this profile the way I did..Ok first i dont like giving information out just cuz i want there to be a mystery about me...So with that said here ya go..

Interests: colts cubs racing nascar irl camping fishing spending time with friends and family dancing slot cars

well im a cigarette lighter repair man...when a lighter goes out and needs to be fixed well call me ill be there in a flick of a mtach.....lol...ok seriously if you would like to know more send me a message dont be shy....i dont put any information on here just so you will be curious is to who i am...i am a complete honest man,i wish that i get the same in return...hope to hear from you soon!!!

Profession: cigarette lighter repairman

first date

well we could go cow tipping!!what would be more fun than that on a first date?seriously who wants to be nervous on a first date.lets just have fun..worrie about being nervous on the second dat.so what do ya say?

I know weird but funny to a point lol...just let me know what you think about it or if anyone else would care to chime in there opinion go for it....

LMAO, dude...cow tippin...count me in!!!!

Yes, that is crafty, a little strange but...funny as hell dude. But, not all girls are going to be receptive to the whole cow tippin thing so pick and choose your targets accordingly. Yea, you got my attention...why would have replied, " Dude which field and what time?"......butthats just me...so, tell me, how many rsponses have you gotten from that profile of yours? To be honest with you, Im picky as hell, and most of the time, the " interests" really bore me...basically they are all the same..well to some degree. As far as the lighter repair man...dude that is excellent and funny.

So, when can you come over and fix my Zippo?

BTW, I would cut out the, " I'm a complete honest man" phrase and add more cocky/funny there with a negging twist.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:20 am

It seems fun and easy to respond to. Oh and +1 point for liking the Colts!

One thing that is hard for me is to message someone online who has a very boring profile (seriously what do you say? ...the only reason I am messaging you is because you are hot? lol) You contain very little but I would have chuckled and responded with a playful message.

Your profile makes it seem like you have a good sense of humor and that is definitely a big plus.

One thing that you should fix is your spelling/punctuation errors. That is a huge TURN OFF.
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:41 am

Ok to answer para first...I was on the site plentyoffish...How ever i got kicked off there but we wont go into detail on that story haha...I had a average of 3 messages a night with just about either cow tippn or asking to fix there lighter....Sense posting this i changed it for a while I wasnt having any bites more woman just gawking thats it....I'm seriously stoked you 2 thought it was funny...It kinda makes me feel speacial haha...Now meg you know it...I'm a huge COLTS fan!!!! I also am a huge huge Chicago Cubs fan!!!! Yea my spelling sucked in it I know and I do need to pay more attention when filling them out....I also had a couple more of date ideas that i decided to take down just in case i wanted to try them later on...One was going to a neighbor hood and toilet papering lol...The second one was a page out of bart simpsons book calling a bar with a fake name haha 3 very good date ideas,to strat away from the nervousness of a date.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 pm

meeting women online should be irrelevant because real life game should be the focus and onlien kinda a side thought.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Sideline activity yes, irrelevant? No. I know several women that use the online dating sites because they aren't finding what they want face to face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 am

L.A. Tripp wrote:
Sideline activity yes, irrelevant? No. I know several women that use the online dating sites because they aren't finding what they want face to face.

Agreed... Smile
Back to top Go down
BTAFC
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
BTAFC

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Heh, funny I online game on the side. It was especially useful when I was starting out as it was good practice for bantering etc and getting used to the play before cold sarging.

Nowadays about a third of the women I see are from online so probably am still doing it a bit too much. I'm on plenty of fish too (but far too charming to get thrown off). Jamie's right though. If you have something funny on your profile you will get some contacting you mentioning it. It's a good starting point. I made some remark about having a cat (weird dhv?) then mentioned I'd have the cat shot if it wasn't their thing. Mostly girls contact me telling me to shoot or not to shoot my cat.

geo
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 am

You know ive had some clashing thoughts in the last few days...one of them being about online game. I never used to really consider it, and many people seem to think it second rate to going to a bar/club.

However im starting to realize the bar/club really arent my scene, unless im in the right mood. What better way to meet a girl whos scene isnt the bar/club but online?

So i will probably wait til i can afford a car and then hit online game head on, as well as going out to the bar/club as often as i can handle.

When that time comes i will prob go over J's material and maybe even ave a few key people look my ad over. Right now im in the process of completely revising my MySpace page.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
rAFC
rAFC
Maximus

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Sleazy bullshit lines that I use to make women melt

*I'm having a party in my pants baby. Wanna come?
*Ummmm, you know baby, I've got a 45 inch cock that I wrap around my
waist and stick down in my sock, to keep from tripping over it,
you know.
*Yeah. Ohhhh yeah. ooooooooh yeah baby. I'm slicky suave baby. And
coolie smoothe. I have a tongue like an anteater and I know how to use
it.
*Tell her that you're Bill Gate's illegitimate love-child and that you
just won a big lawsuit for 18 years of child support he never paid
(great for gold-diggers).
*Tell the woman you walk up to that one time you pulled down your pants
and showed a horse what you had and it made him cry and also doubt his
masculinity.

Women like Paramour won't admit that these lines will turn them on, but
they do. Her words are meaningless and she'll melt if you use these
lines. She'll deny it simply becaise she's a woman that doesn't know
what she wants. :p Trust me! I'm like George Washington. I can not tell
a lie. I suck at lieing!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:06 pm

uh huh . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites   Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to the ladies about meeting women via online dating sites
Page 1 of 1