Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers.. Empty
PostSubject: scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers..   scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 am

subject-well....

message-arn't you the cutest thing ever...

hb8-What's up buttercup? Billie

me-notta much captain crunch!jamie

hb8-Hey my minutes are free after 9pm give me a call xxx-xxx-xxxx

This opener I came up with a few weeks ago and its not had alot of work but I have had a little bit of sucess with it as i just showed lol..just to clear something up this didnt happen over night with this hb,I sent her the message 2 weeks ago...I just tonight got the response...I will share a few more openers i love using on dating sites,my space,etc.....

awww

awwww your so adorable....

so your cute....

Beauty is Common...If you take a look around this site you'll see there are beautiful people everywhere. What else do you have going for you besides your looks?

happy new year

i just wanted to be the first person to say it to you this year!

One of my favoright openers is this...When there heading is in the form of a question..i copy it and then answer in a funny way or what not...Or if its in a way that there looking for something for example "looking for love" I say arn't we all......I have had alot of sucess and failure with these openers,but what i will tell you is this make sure you have another routine to go into or something clever to respond back with...The "so your cute" opener is not a opener however i made it one,I have had alot of goodluck with it,as well alot of bad luck...It all depends on her personality she may take it as a insult,if this happens say hey easy killer,I wasn't meening ne thing by it,its just nowa days most woman concider there looks to get them by,we both know your cute,but looks will only get you so far...besides why is this question such a big deal?You probally get a 100 messages like Hey how you doing im bla bla bla...Don't get mad cuz I wanted to be different miss grumpy Razz ...

After i said this I got a response of her laughing so sence I am a newbie I didnt realise it was a st,I guess I passed...Well I hope my openers help you guys out,they did for me.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers..   scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:50 pm

It's kind of fun goofing on the guys that do the boring stuff on the sites. Guys that ask them about their occupation, and stuff right away. When you goof on the guys like that you convey you're better than those guys. I use this same concept in field goofing on the guys standing by the walls not approaching, and acting non-social. This is a good tactic to spark some attraction.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers..   scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:28 am

JSmooth wrote:
It's kind of fun goofing on the guys that do the boring stuff on the sites. Guys that ask them about their occupation, and stuff right away. When you goof on the guys like that you convey you're better than those guys. I use this same concept in field goofing on the guys standing by the walls not approaching, and acting non-social. This is a good tactic to spark some attraction.

Goofing on other guys . . . read AFC's . . . is an EXCELLENT way to attract some girls to you. I also know for a fact it works in person. Of course I'm not the king of online so I can't comment on that, but in person . . . yep, it's gold, lol.

And yeah, the best way to cut through the bullshit of their shit tests is just to call them on it. They more than likely won't have a response unless they are flat out a bitch or are on their toes big time. Next thing you know they are either shying away because they realize their bullshit won't work on you or they are dripping because they realize their bullshit won't work on you.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers..   scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scored a # in 2 messages plus my favoright openers..
Page 1 of 1