Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling girls out

Go down 
+2
christopherphilip
L.A. Tripp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 pm

That's right, I said call them OUT, not UP, lol.

Guys, we can't be afraid to call girls out on stuff that they do. They throw you a $*!@ test? Fine. Call them out on it. They back out on plans, then you see them later? Fine. Call them out on it. Don't be afraid to. If you cower down, she takes control.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:19 pm

by calling her out, it shows that not only does her $*!@ not WORK on you, and you won't accept it, but that she better straighten up if she DOES want to have a chance with you, which actually DHV's you. Because it shows you have high enough value to not put up with her $*!@ tests. You have plenty of other options out there. Even if you are going home alone tonight.

By doing this, you actually are holding the more dominant frame, because you're showing her that you're in contol and won't put up with her $*!@.

If she says @*#$ that and walks off, that's when you don't care and let her go. That shows again that you have other options.

And yes, by you calling her out, it does tell her to get her act together or get lost. But think about it. Do you really want to deal with a girl that doesn't keep her word, is full of drama, is immature, or anything else that bothers you?

I know I don't.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
christopherphilip
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
christopherphilip

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Best technique ever! It's better then all that $*!@ test crap. For me it's about finding girls and people with integrity. If they just want to play games all night fine, they can be my toy, but I'd prefer to spend time with people that have a clue.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:02 pm

I had some stuff like this happen last night. I was re-scheduling a date, and she gave me this answer like, "Well maybe if I'm feeling better, we might try to do some stuff or something on Saturday." I said, "Are you afraid of commitment? What is this junk, "Maybe if I"m feeling better...we might try....do some stuff or something....Okay, I value my time, and you're pretty cool but I'm not convinced on you yet. If you want to go out cool. If not that's alright too, I got friends that would like to see me." She doesn't respond, and goes off topic. After some more bantering, comfort building stories, the she said and I quote, "Okay dead or alive I'll be at your place Saturday, and from there we'll go out." J. Smooth: "That's much better, I'll see you then, you have a good night." END OF CALL. Smile

Don't hesitate to call women out of their stuff when you see it, it's taking the frame of the 10 and showing you already know how to play this game, and you play it better than they can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:37 am

Calling girls out is something that should be a natural happening. For instance in social interactions, if you feel that you are getting the least attractive side, than it is your duty to try to balance that equation out. Girls do this stuff all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 am

I had this happen at work a while back. I work with the boss's daughter and another women in the office. Im out in another area working on a computer and the other girl comes out the office and comes upto me.

HER: "Hey can you make me and R some chicken nuggets?"

ME: "You realize you passed both the fridge and the microwave to come over here and hear me say 'no', right?" (didnt even look up)

After the shock wore off she walked away and made the nuggets. The rest of the day (and anypoint after for that matter) i could tell she definalty had a higher respect and attraction for me. Not to mention i felt awsome catching it and countering it on the bat.

This stands true not only for women but for anyone. If they say/do something thats not reasonable to you, tell them...and re-evaluate what is reasonable...are you letting people walk on you, get away with things?

None of it is small, you train people through every action or inaction, what are acceptable ways of treating you.
Back to top Go down
christopherphilip
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
christopherphilip

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:50 am

The biggest key to making this work is having integrity yourself... to back it up. If you don't it, wont work long term.
Back to top Go down
Sweetw1982
AFC
AFC
Sweetw1982

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:35 am

my favorite way of calling people out is with the carlos mencia technieque. its playful but also negging them. Careful who you do it to, occasionally you will get the elusive "grow up" if she herself is not playful or if you havent built enough attraction. Its simple. just say "Dee De Dee".

B-Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sweetw1982
Sponsored content

Calling girls out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling girls out   Calling girls out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling girls out
Page 1 of 1