Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use games and riddles on your target!

Go down 
+4
Fortunehooks1
Vapor
JSmooth
L.A. Tripp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Use games and riddles on your target! Empty
PostSubject: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Games: Riddles & Scavenger Hunts

Useful for meeting girls online and transitioning to real world meeting: How one PUA was gamed by a HB using riddles and a scavenger hunt. Awesome idea to turn around onto girls.

credit: mojoPUA
Many Gurus teach that one should get a # close ASAP when gaming online, purporting it is essential to bring the girl into the real world rather than being an online fantasy. This is good advice. And there is the alternative, using online communication creatively and strategically to evoke tremendous attraction. This is what I have recently discovered when such a technique was tested on me!

Some background:
Back in February I had met HB9supermodel online. We had exchanged e-mails, however she was not willing to give up her phone number. When sarging a HB online I recall hearing the advice that one must get her # ASAP, though after this experience I know this does not have to be true. Her strategy with me was ingenious, which I will explain shortly.

She would not play on my terms so I decided to stop conversing. E-mailing back and forth was weary for me. She made one final attempt to keep it going but I ignored it. A couple of weeks ago I was going through my e-mail and found hers, so I decided to e-mail her. She talked in ambiguous terms and decided to play a game with me.

The genius behind using riddles is twofold. One, you are making the guy work for it. Two, while I try to solve the riddle, she is on my mind. And it does not matter what you are thinking about, if your mind is on the girl, you start having stronger feelings of attraction for her. I could feel this in me. So I enlisted a fellow PUA in helping to solve this riddle so my mind would not dwell on this chick. He then mass e-mailed it to all his lawyer friends who came up with a clever solution, which was not correct. But impressed her non-the-less. One of the things I did was try to search for this riddle online, but it was original. It impressed me she was putting in all this effort. Though this was nothing compared what she was about to do.

When I solved the riddles, I knew where and when to meet her. However, when I arrived I found she had set up a scavenger hunt for me! I was BLOWN AWAY by the effort she had placed in creating this adventure. Especially for a guy she never met in person or even heard his voice. And even though she gave me her number, she requested only to be text message until we met, adding to the intensity of the intrigue.

I finally meet her and am again, blown away by her sheer beauty. Incredible! I remember in the original e-mails I de-emphasized beauty which was, no doubt, to my advantage. The complete field report along with the online riddles is here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/read?359758,24

So in summary, do not get the phone number right away. Put her through a test of riddles and, if you feel adventurous, a scavenger hunt. I swear, I didn’t know who she was, but I never felt so hot for a girl. I knew all the psychological babble that was going on with me and how this game was building attraction - It still had a powerful effect! Imagine doing this to a girl who was oblivious to the psychology of seduction.

(As you can see, the clues were thoughtfully created in a treasure hunt fashion, with old parchment, a scroll, letters, and chocolate candy as a mini reward. Wow!)

With no doubt, this has been one of my most memorable gaming adventures!

Thanks to jetsetjim who suggested that I should post this incredible strategy used by a girl to game me in Tactics and Techniques. This routine is a killer! It killed me at least Smile
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:08 pm

I got to do this a few weekends ago. I was winging JoeBazooka (Ka's little brother) in a 2 set. He was having a tough time breaking through to his target, and I was keeping the obstacle busy. He decided to eject and leave me the set to work. I actually liked the obstacle pretty well and was gettting IOIs from her before JB left the set. I decided to try this little riddle I heard from a old wing of mine (B-Sweet). Here how it goes.

Put 3 coins in your hand (Penny, Nickel, and Dime). Position the joins to that the penny is towards your finger tips, the nickel in the middle, and the dime in your palm. Then you show the girl the coins and start the riddle. "I have a riddle for you...Ben's mom had three son's....(point to the Penny)....This is Penny....(point to the nickel)...this is Nicholaus....(point to the dime)...what's this one called?" Most will say, "I don't know" or say something wrong. Force them to answer a few times. Finally, I told her the answer "Ben, you know Ben's mom had three kids, Penny, Nicholaus, and Ben." Laughing

"Hey you're pretty cool and a good sport you should join the PEN Fifteen club." Most girls will says what's that if they don't know.
Take her hand and write PEN15 on it real big! PEN15 Looks a lot like a certain male body part name. Smile It made it easy to open her the rest of the night. She laughed, hit me, laughed more, then gave me the bird. From there on I knew I was in with her, and JB's orginal target loosened up some when I asked her, "Is she always this gullable?" Smile

ENJOY GUYS THIS RIDDLE STUFF WORKS!!!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:25 am

Nice J.
Back to top Go down
Vapor
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Vapor

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:16 pm

L.A. Tripp wrote:

link is giving me a 404 Object Not Found error
Back to top Go down
http://www.MatchbookMethod.com
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Vapor wrote:
L.A. Tripp wrote:

link is giving me a 404 Object Not Found error

I see that. Hmm. Well, it wasn't originally my post or link, hence the credit, so maybe the other link was taken down. Sorry man, I don't know anything about that one.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:53 pm

This game that the SHB played was so kopastetic, and orginal. I have to learn what exactly she did, I find it fascinating. Jsmooth, that was some pretty clever stuff, as always. I also think that riddles are great, they do exactly what the field report suggest. I recently have used riddles on my targets, and they can't help but respond to it, aha that curiosity complex in females.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
flayrahroo
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
flayrahroo

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Credit for JSmooth's riddle/pen15 goes to Neil Strauss/Style from his Annihilation Method. Fun stuff, though. Also a wonderful way to AMOG a dude if he let you draw on him.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Diamond

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 pm

JSmooth wrote:
Put 3 coins in your hand (Penny, Nickel, and Dime). Position the joins to that the penny is towards your finger tips, the nickel in the middle, and the dime in your palm. Then you show the girl the coins and start the riddle. "I have a riddle for you...Ben's mom had three son's....(point to the Penny)....This is Penny....(point to the nickel)...this is Nicholaus....(point to the dime)...what's this one called?" Most will say, "I don't know" or say something wrong. Force them to answer a few times. Finally, I told her the answer "Ben, you know Ben's mom had three kids, Penny, Nicholaus, and Ben." Laughing

I've used this a lot lately.. people love it, but a lot of people that didn't understand felt stupid as hell..blamed it on me. (I promise I will give all 16 cents to whoever gets it first!) Razz
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:35 am

Hey I don't know how you guys feel about bringing up a old post but I am new so hope you guys let me slide.. Very Happy ..

Ok I posted this riddle on another forum and i know jsmooth comented on it but I dont remember who else did but heres what it is...I got this from the movie "little big league"

A cowboy rides into town on friday.Stays for three days.Leaves on friday.How did he do it?

answer=The horses name is friday....

You will laugh your ass off at some of the responses you will get,I know I sure have..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:34 am

how bout this one. it gets the girl thinking after the first few things. i heard this at work a few days ago

how do u get a girrafe in a closet?
u open the door and put it in the closet

how do u get a elephant in a closet?
take out the girraffe and put in the elephant

the lion king is having a party in the forest and all the animals come except 1, which one?
the elephant

theres a river u have to cross thats home to aligators and u dont have a boat, how do u get across?
swim. the aligators are at the party

u can break it up so it lasts over the whole encounter and they have to think back to the last few questions lol. i used it and trust me drunk or not its hard the first time around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use games and riddles on your target!   Use games and riddles on your target! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use games and riddles on your target!
Page 1 of 1