Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pressure When In The Scene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Pressure When In The Scene Empty
PostSubject: Pressure When In The Scene   Pressure When In The Scene I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 am

I get to talk to many of you one on one through email, IM, or phone conversations. One of the common things I hear is how there is a lot of pressure on you when you are out. Pressure to do things right as far as the method is concerned. Pressure not to goof up your routines. Pressure to open the girl. Pressure not to loose the set. Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!

Believe me I understand. When I'm out with students and wings I feel enormous pressure to perform well for them and pull some kind of close for myself and for them. It's a lot to take on because not only do you have your own thoughts but you have someone else a few feet away watching your movements and listening to your conversations.

It is common to feel this way after studying various amounts of material, and you realize now its just up to you to go out and apply what you've learned. Sometimes I find it is best for people to take a break from the scene for a little while. Stop reading more material, stop concerning yourself with other people's posts, stop worrying about getting it right. Just focus on going out and having a good time. No one is there watching you or judging you. There is a lot less pressure when you're not as involved in the scene so to speak. Then you will find yourself actually doing better with women.

Of course, still record your results with what happened so that you can learn from your nights out. Try to write as much as you remember about what was said, and her reactions when they do happen. If you're out having fun and they don't happen then that's fine too. If you don't approach inside 3 seconds, who cares? Take the pressure of yourself. No one is grading you on this....this is life.

Some people need a few weeks, and some people need a few months. Take your time and take your knowledge and take the pressure off yourself. Do your normal stuff with your normal friends. When you find yourself doing better, come back gain some knowledge, help others if you want, and then go back out. DO STAY IN TOUCH WITH US!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pressure When In The Scene   Pressure When In The Scene I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 am

I co-sign Jsmooth on this one. Pressure shouldn't be on anyone, but it is apart of how we feel because of the world in which we live. In fact, this is an open suggestion to anyone who feels that the pressure of meeting females is a social horror film in your head. Take a moment, a sheet of paper, and an ink pen. Record how many times you have succeded doing anything, for instance something like wearing clean socks for 8,000 days in succession. This sort of affirmation only reinforces how great you have been in this aspect of life, this could be absolutely anything. All I want is for you to understand that you have already won in many pressure situations in life, and being the winner that you are, you aren't going to loose your nerve because you happen to see some attractive girls, are you.

Please, understand that miss takes occur everytime by all of us. We are humans, prone to be imperfect. This method that we have learned and individually applied is not infallible. This method has flaws as well, every girl will not react the same way. The only thing we can really depend on are the biological 4 that are wired in women. Take a load off yourself, the pressure and the bs. First be happy to breathe everyday for the most part. Remember the guy who risks playing the fool is always a hero. peace,lvoe and succe Ss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pressure When In The Scene   Pressure When In The Scene I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:14 am

Thrive on the Pressure. It is a good thing. It should be fun. Like riding a roller coaster.

You feel so much better when you do. I can promise you will get something out of every set you open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pressure When In The Scene   Pressure When In The Scene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1