Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone help me on building attraction

Go down 
+3
Ka
RockandRollah
dtm7193
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dtm7193
AFC
AFC
dtm7193

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Can anyone help me on building attraction Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 am

I was at this club and I made two approaches but all of the ones ended badly because I couldn't get building attraction down can you guys give me any advice or tips on doing this.
Back to top Go down
RockandRollah
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RockandRollah

Male Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm

There are a lot of knowledgeable PUAs here but I'm sure they are going to need more specifics from you bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Change your mindset.

Its that simple. Any open where the girl isnt screaming at you to die is a good approach (aka all approaches...). Master opening, once you got that out of the way you'll start to develop the steps that come after naturally.

The same way you memorized/decided on 1 opener to use, do the same for the transition and convo that follows. Make it something that lets you DHV a little while still keeping her an active part of the convo. Try to slip in 1 very subtle/innocent kino in there while you do it...like a brief touch on the arm when you make a point.

Creating attraction is a multifaceted subject, but one of the key ingredients is confidence. Just be confident and have fun, be social. You should also consider trying to flip one or 2 attraction switches asap. These have been listed different ways in different places, so this is just a guideline not the "written in stone" list.

-Confidence
-Leader of Men
-Protector of Loved Ones
-Non-neediness
-Willingness to Emote or Show Emotion
-Willingness to take Risks

You could easily toss in there, smile, humor, etc.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:08 pm

dtm . . . TWO approaches does not make a master out of anybody Wink

You said "two approaches and ALL ended badly". You couldn't build attraction. So what, it was ONLY two approaches.

Seriously, ONLY two. Only.

Get out there and make two approaches in ten minutes. Done with those? Awesome, make two more approaches in the next ten minutes. It's only two. I can make 10 "approaches" in ten minutes and then bring ALL of those people together into one group.

In other words bro, MORE practice. Two approaches won't get you anywhere, especially if you're not USED to building attraction. It's a process, and you'll have to get used to this process. As you get used to it, it becomes natural. But merely two approaches ain't getting you anywhere. So, practice more.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
dtm7193
AFC
AFC
dtm7193

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

alright thanks guys it was my second offical time sarging I had a lot of AA and I pretty muched forced my self to approach them. I willl deffinately try to open more sets next time I just want a general over view so in case I get that far I know what to do
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, the best model we have to give the best overview, is the Venusian Arts Handbook, or Mystery Method. Breaks it all down for you. Have you read that yet?

It's good that you forced yourself to open. That's where you need to start . . . and keep doing that.
Back to top Go down
dtm7193
AFC
AFC
dtm7193

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Yea I have but everytime I am in a set I forget everything so I wanted to know by people better than me
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:42 pm

LOL, it's normal to forget. Especially when you're starting. Again, it takes practice.

Normal attraction building is simple. Kino is required, sexual innuendos with your statements help to set a sexual frame. Not being needy or clingy while interacting with her.
Back to top Go down
dtm7193
AFC
AFC
dtm7193

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm

I see what you mean I got kino in about the first 3 minutes can u give me so examples of good sexual innuendos
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Ka
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Ka

Male Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Repetition is how you over come forgetfulness. Like Tripp said open a few sets. Set yourself small goals at first, like opening 1 set, 1 kino, 1 transition, etc. Just knock out 1 goal at a time and before you know it things will move right along.

Alot of guys dont realize that PU is about unlearning bad habits just as much as it is about learning new good ones. Sometimes you have to go backwards a step or 2 so that you can make progress. Its not just integrating PU into your old ways, because sometimes your old ways were keeping you from accomplishing the most. So you may find yourself for sometime not accomplishing what you expect or are used to. This is normal, its alot like the way you learned your old habit (trial and error) although this time you know where all the dead ends are so you can avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Cuffs
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Cuffs

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

hey dude whats your situation here? Where are you going and what kind of women are you talking to. Only reason i ask is cause if your running day game things change a little, where as if you are trying to run it in a club things are differennt. YOu can use the noise and crowd to your advantage to isolate and build even more kino just in having a conversation.
Back to top Go down
queenliz214
AFC
AFC
queenliz214

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:18 am

nice advice...... what was that book ?

@admin- what is sexual innuendos?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:38 am

liz, that book is basically the fundamentals of our art. It covers the groundwork much easier than re-laying it down here on the forum over and over.

Sexual Innuendos is basically anything that is said that you can put a sexual twist on.

The term sexual innuendo has acquired a specific meaning, namely that of a "risque" double entendre by playing on a possibly sexual interpretation of an otherwise innocent uttering.
credit wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
dtm7193
AFC
AFC
dtm7193

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for all the help. For a while now my computer has been down so I couldnt post anything new. I have been getting a little better. I just work on opening to I am slowly getting better. A lot of the times tho AA gets the best of me. All of your advice is appreciated. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
asab204
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
asab204

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm

dtm-- I would say go out more and practice a few times a week. Don't be discouraged by the first 10 sets. after you get de-sensitized you will be able to flow much more smoothly. To help build attraction go light kino. A high five, a touch on the shoulder or even on a hip in a manner as to which you have not made it a point to do so. If you touch her "accidentally" then she is getting used to your touch and will help build attaction. Also having et a pivot with you shows that you have Value for other women, and from other women. Just remember to have fun and if you ever need any advice just ask that's what this place is for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me on building attraction   Can anyone help me on building attraction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me on building attraction
Page 1 of 1