Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you Empty
PostSubject: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:07 am

Hey whats the best way to break it off with a female that is sprung on you and has started claiming you as her b/f when you have not even asked her out. be mindful i like to spare feelings ( well i might Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:09 am

if i am not mistaken most people here will tell you to just tell her stirght up that you are not interested.... if im wrong correct me guys...
Back to top Go down
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:43 am

no my freind she was a target but she got in to deep .
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:10 am

set her str8. tell her what it is you want out of the relationship. you should let girls know up front what u want out of the relationship so stuff like this doesn't happen

jus my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:03 pm

OK, she was a target, but got in too deep, and you hadn't asked her out, and now you want to cut things off. WOW . . . what a sharp turn, lol.

Tell her straight up that you aren't looking for anything serious like that. Gauge her response, and if you need to push the point further, then do so. But, let her know that she's still cool, you're just not looking for something serious. Or not even a FB if you don't want that either.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:32 pm

yea it was a sharp turn when girls get attached to soon it creeps me out. makes me think their crazy or a fem fatal
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:37 pm

Well, what I am going to say is vital. King, these situations are going to arise when you have successfully conveyed yourself. What you didn't do was be totally up front and run the risk of losing the girl, by informing her that she can only be a friend,fb possibly, but no way a gf. I venture to say that if you had just informed lil mama about your intentions she would've accepted that and continued to do her own thing. peace,lvoe and success
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Very good idea for future references but i guess i gotta drop the hammer on this girl
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:56 am

King, how did dropping the hammer effect such a tender heart? peace,lvoe and success
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you   how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to break it off wwith a female that is sprung on you
Page 1 of 1