Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what to read for conversational skills?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

what to read for conversational skills? Empty
PostSubject: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:04 am

Hey everyone, i think this should be the right section to post this in but if its not feel free to move it. Alright, so i feel that the weakest point in my game is the fact that i suck at conversating and i suck at keeping the conversations going and also keeping them fun. Ive asked this question many many times but i still have a problem with it. I want to ask you guys and see if there are any good books i can pick up and read about fun and interesting conversations or good open ended conversational questions? Let me know guys
Back to top Go down
Vedere
mPUA Apprentice
mPUA Apprentice
Vedere

Male Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:12 pm

Juggler his book !"How to be a pickup artist" is what you should read IMO.
It's not based on routines but just as genuine interesting conversations..
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:43 pm

thank you ill look into it
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:15 am

You should read The Mystery Method... under conversation skills in the contents!
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:19 pm

Also man, the more you learn about pick up and it's nuances, such as body language, the more you can actually use this as a subject itself and keep the girls RIVETED to you while you're talking to them. I don't know how many girls I've picked up and use this as a conversation piece at some point, whether it's the first night, the second, or sometimes in the first couple of weeks. Whenever and wherever I use it, they are always glued to me and every word coming out of my mouth.

They eat it up. And it doesn't matter that I'm out picking up more girls and teaching guys to do the same thing. They still love it. I just call it Social Dynamics (because that's really what it is) and tell the girls that I help guys become more interesting to girls . . . which of course they are gonna love, lol. What girl doesn't want a guy that's more interesting? (Now, if we could just get THEM to be more interesting . . . lol)

Sometimes they will even challenge you to show them what you are telling them, which means you need to be on top of your game . . . but if you DO show them what you are saying . . . you're so in you won't believe it. When she challenges you, and you show that you have the guts to back it up, it will practically make her wet right then and there.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:23 pm

yeah btw, tripp.. what car is that?
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:24 pm

A grey 91 Firebird Formula.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:26 pm

very very very very nice, i totally wanna race you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to read for conversational skills?   what to read for conversational skills? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what to read for conversational skills?
Page 1 of 1