Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm

This is funny because I dont do this enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:16 am

bigjamiemac wrote:
Paramour wrote:
It's about time.lol

Yea yea....have a good night hun...

Hey Tripp sorry for taking over this thread for a while lol....

LMAO...pinned ya.

You aren't sorry for taking over te thread, you know you enjoyed and I'm sure Tripp would agree because it was all in fun, don't you know? LOL
Back to top Go down
bigjamiemac
PUA
PUA
bigjamiemac

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:21 am

Paramour wrote:
bigjamiemac wrote:
Paramour wrote:
It's about time.lol

Yea yea....have a good night hun...

Hey Tripp sorry for taking over this thread for a while lol....

LMAO...pinned ya.

You aren't sorry for taking over te thread, you know you enjoyed and I'm sure Tripp would agree because it was all in fun, don't you know? LOL

Well I am a nice guy had to say sorry....Yea I had fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigjamiemac
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 pm

how about, not calling a woman on a date at all. i mean. i prefer outings or w.e.. "heyim goin to the mall cuz i need new clothes, come and be my shopping buddy." then id throw in a joke, "yeah, my gay friend is out for the weekend.. " haha
Back to top Go down
HotIce
AFC
AFC
HotIce

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 am

"Call only to make a date"? This does NOT sound like Mystery at all.

Whatever happened to Phone Game? I know his book has a section on it.

Phone game is important for attraction and rapport, asking for a date too soon often looks needy unless you've built a shitload of attraction before you got the number. I'm SURE Mystery wrote about this somewhere.

Now that doesn't mean you should spend hours on the phone just blabbing your mouth away. You must communicate with a purpose in mind (credit: Ross Jeffries). But overall I don't think Mystery or any other "PUG" would diss phone game like this.
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:44 am

HotIce wrote:
"Call only to make a date"? This does NOT sound like Mystery at all.

Whatever happened to Phone Game? I know his book has a section on it.

Phone game is important for attraction and rapport, asking for a date too soon often looks needy unless you've built a shitload of attraction before you got the number. I'm SURE Mystery wrote about this somewhere.

Now that doesn't mean you should spend hours on the phone just blabbing your mouth away. You must communicate with a purpose in mind (credit: Ross Jeffries). But overall I don't think Mystery or any other "PUG" would diss phone game like this.

Welcome to the forum man. I don't look at this as dissing phone game. A lot of guys have trouble on the phone though, so this could help them out. Once you're more comfortable with yourself then you can expand on your phone game.

Now, which of his books would you be talking about?
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules   Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Call A Woman For A Date Until You've Read These Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2