Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use this, when you're out eating!

Go down 
+2
Juice
JSmooth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Use this, when you're out eating! Empty
PostSubject: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:35 am

Wow, a whole section dedicated to Cocky Funny lines. I am very impressed. This is one of my favorite David DeAngelo c&f lines for when I'm at dinner. I've successfully used this multiple times and have fun with it.

When an attractive waitress comes over to ask for your drink order, or dinner order, please say, "Sweetie, I need a favor. Can you put some extra love in it for me." You have to say this seriously and without smirking.

I get a variety of answers but typically when the waitress comes back I get something like, "Does it look like it has enough love in it." I will say without flinching, "I'll have to taste test it to see." It's a great way to break the ice and get things started on the right foot with a good frame. The goal is just to make her laugh, if you do that then you've captured the essence.

CHEERS!
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:55 pm

I think imma try this at hooters lol or winghouse one or the other lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
Lucious
Apprentice PUA
Apprentice PUA
Lucious

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm a fan of asking "what do you reccomend?" And of course you get something totally different....I always follow with a neg about her bad taste....
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Lucious wrote:
I'm a fan of asking "what do you reccomend?" And of course you get something totally different....I always follow with a neg about her bad taste....

Sounds like fun I'll have to use that sometime.
Back to top Go down
nuked
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
nuked

Male Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:02 pm

I've actually used the "what do you recommend/bad taste" idea before. It works great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjobin11
MattJacks
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:26 pm

ive done the whole what would you recomend thing. if she recomends anything at all i joke that she shouldnt be spending all her spare time here trialing all the meals
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 am

If you date spills her drink or something hand her a napkin and say......here have a sanitary napkin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use this, when you're out eating!   Use this, when you're out eating! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use this, when you're out eating!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Routines/Gambits-
Jump to: