Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You might just be a wussie!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

You might just be a wussie!?! Empty
PostSubject: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 am

Okay sometimes it take a real hard look at yourself to realize you might be doing these things. They directly relate to your inner game and your frame. We've been doing some of these things for a long time and haven't considered them a problem. When I was listening to David DeAngelo's Advanced Audio series I wanted to share with you guys what I found. Please don't be offended by anything here, just recognize you do it, and adjust. If you need help adjusting that's what L.A. Tripp is here for. Smile

Are you a Wussie?!? Look below at the different types of Wussies. Remember the Wussie tries to be sweet, nice, accomidating, and approval seeking type of person. I'm sure if you aren't one you know this person well.

The Victim - The tend not to take personal responsibility for their actions. They dramatize things in their life to get attention. This can easily slip out on a bad day when you don't control your emotions. Let's say someone keyed your car, and you go out and start bitching. You secretly don't control your emotions, and the people you know realize it.

The Nice Guy- Believes he should go out of his way to be sweet nice and understanding no matter what the circumstances. The part about regardless of the circumstances is the key aspect to this. They don't draw boundaries and stand up for themselves very often. They typically harbor in the inner belief that they are better than others because they are so nice. Remember, when you are being nice to get something back you are being manipulative!

The "Yes, but she's different wussie."- Many long term relationships are screwed up because of this. The don't be a wussie mindset is dropped and then she leaves shortly afterwards. When you talk to these guys, you get the you're probably right, but get off my case shoulder shrug. Typically, there is a comment about how this one is special.

The "I want her to like me for me wussie"- Many guys argue tooth and nail about the techniques we use in this community. They don't feel they need to do anything differently. The "I want her to like me for me wussie," has an idealistic fantasy about a woman falling for who they are without them doing anything different. These guys typically go months and months without dates.

The "there's this one special girl wussie"- Also known as "one itis". You see these pop up on the forum a lot under the newbie posts or sticking points. To quote David D. ~ "If there is one question that I get so often that I could have a phaser stun gun to use on guys who ask it, it's this question. "There's this one special girl, I got to have her, how do I get her" question...The only thing this obsession says about you is you are a world class wussbag!" It's cool that you really like a girl, just don't get obsessed with her, and explore your other opportunities.

David D. ~ "When you let your inner wussbag out to roam freely, only bad things will happen!"

Thanks to David DeAngelo for helping us recognize our inner wussie!
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:05 am

J, thanks for posting this by D.D one of my all-time favs. Hopefully we have some intelligent men, who won't take this stuff on an ad hominem basis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Fortunehooks1 wrote:
J, thanks for posting this by D.D one of my all-time favs. Hopefully we have some intelligent men, who won't take this stuff on an ad hominem basis.

I always liked this part of his segment going over inner game. When you are starting out it really helps you realize the typical stuff AFC's do, and how bad it sounds to the opposite sex. By realizing the traits then you can correct them later on. Its always good to review the list.
Back to top Go down
RoboCop
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
RoboCop

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:25 pm

LOL
im the nice guy wussie lmao xDD

HELP ME DITCH THAT!!!
its a killer >.<
Back to top Go down
Deuce
New Forum Member
New Forum Member
Deuce

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Man i am def "the victim" wussie

Thanks for this post a ton of truth in it
Back to top Go down
randy1random
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
randy1random

Male Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am

Lol, at one point I used to be ALL of these!

Learning this lesson and accepting that you need to change is one of the first thing you need to learn as a pua.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might just be a wussie!?!   You might just be a wussie!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You might just be a wussie!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Acquainted! :: Beginner Discussions-
Jump to: