Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things about myself I realized last night!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

Male Number of posts : 944
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Things about myself I realized last night!! Empty
PostSubject: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:00 pm

I had an average night last night and I decided to post here since. I'm saving my 20th FR report for me and my brother when we go out Saturday and theres a chance he maybe at the workshop in Orlando.

Now that I think about it, I did have an awsome night in perspective to what I might think. I #closed a HB8 puerto rican/Irish mix girl, and I think its not the highlight of my night though. Im really starting to embrace the social aspect of the PUA, although I knew this already interacting with people is quite more interesting than dancing the night away. Although dancing has turned to an arsenal in my game rather a means of attraction and proximity. Alot of the girls Im seeing now already no a little about me, this is what happens when u go to the same venue time after time.. a little of your personality leeks off on the people you mean, and this decides whether you leave a good or bad impression. I realize that my frame toward women is stronger, because Im not impressed by beautiful girls not like my AFC self used to be.

Like last night I opened up a 5set after I got off the phone with Jsmooth.. I opened the set, they hook but then I dont thread to a conversation. Although I know who my target was.. The IoIs wasnt there, for me to stay so I give them daps and bounce. The set I really locked into was 2 to HB7 another pair of sisters.. and they got along with me the whole night, my friend buddah locked in early and by the end of the night was kissing one of the sisters.. the other sister was married, so either I b/f destroy this dude or I respect him. I go for the palm reading and Im quite accurate since ive been studying up on somethings.. and she complied. Her body language was telling me that she was interested but the LMR was the fact that she was married and to her stepsister's brother that was kissing buddah at this time. The dance floor is boring to me now..ill start using it as a attraction mechanizm rather than attraction magnet for lack of better words. Right now, Im focused on getting my frame right and my conversational threading on the right track and if that means biting or writing some material to go into then I will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trujuice
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:59 pm

You're growing. At this point, as you know, you're starting to float, looking for your own niche. Don't be surprised if you feel a little lost, and like you're not making any progress. I've been where you are. Break through it by making yourself keep moving.

Before you know it, you'll be able to openly tease any set WITH Your opening. Have them watch you as you drop them like they're nothing, repeat with a set near them, and your social proof and pre-selection is going through the roof.

You'll have eyes watching you, scanning you, looking for a way in. You'll have a girl or two each night throwing themselves at you. You'll feel untouchable and unstoppable. Then, a word of caution. Don't let it go to your head . . .

Cause, that's the other side bro.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:21 pm

I know how you feel Juice. I have gotten to those points a few times in my game where I seem to somewhat plateau. Then I find like Tripp said I write, study, and take a small break. Then when I go out I have the new material I've learned in my head and it comes out. Then I am good again for a while. Then I go back to studying, writing, analyzing, and then I go out an apply it again. You'll find that you will go through this cycle a lot. This is what makes PUAs into mPUAs. You get good on your own style and the things you use naturally. Then you start to slowing incorporate other things whether it's new material from a PUG you've learned or from the forum. You start to develope your arsenal of weapons.

Last night I also number closed and k-closed my target. I expected to of course. I knew when I went into the set that I'd be leaving it with something after I got locked in. I pretty much just expect these things to happen. Every now and then it doesn't and I figure out where I screwed up, but the results are consistent like you are starting to see. Just keep adding and experimenting with your game to keep it fresh. You're on your way!
Back to top Go down
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:27 pm

You know, I think thats how I felt after last night.. the kind of person I am, it just takes time for me to get in the flow.. Right now, I go out expecting to get a number close or 2, like J told me last night, if you got out and your not feeling it.. then your not gonna get anything.

Yeah, but this is what I have to do to breakthrough.. and I dont mind if I lose a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:59 am

Juice, I say he are hitting your stride my man, and just continue on your journey. To become better at this you have to re-adjust your game as often as needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:42 am

Yeah, I feel i have to do that at some point, Its not always bad to have your own canned material at your disposal
Back to top Go down
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Juice wrote:
Yeah, I feel i have to do that at some point, Its not always bad to have your own canned material at your disposal

We ALL use our OWN canned material man. Even when operating on the fly, which I do quite frequently, I still have my OWN canned material I use at times. Usually, it's just stuff that I normally say that pops out of my mouth at the appropriate time. But I've noticed that at times I say the same thing to different girls, and I realize it's my own canned stuff, but it fits and it works.
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Juice
PUG Apprentice
Juice

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Ill take the time at work to write down something on my break, thanks for being able to relate to this problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things about myself I realized last night!!   Things about myself I realized last night!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things about myself I realized last night!!
Page 1 of 1