Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gettn hard limp than hard again

Go down 
+3
~Meg~
Cali Tripp
z-mac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Gettn hard limp than hard again Empty
PostSubject: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:59 am

So I am @*#$ closing, this would be like our 3rd meet. We are deep into it and it is good, she is into it than I go deeper. I was in the right place, my dick was not in the wrong place. Suddenly she starts to cry. I was like WTF, do we need to stop. She said no keep going, so I get back to character. She keeps crying, and I am not so into it anymore.

What is going on here? As a result, her phone rang, she got dressed and walked out silently. I still do not understand. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cali Tripp
Admin
Admin
Cali Tripp

Female Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am

Maybe she's currently going through a lot of emotional stuff that she's not telling you about. OR she could be one of the rare women out there that "cries" when they make it instead of screaming or letting out a sigh of joy.
Just some thoughts.
~Cali
Back to top Go down
http://www.latripp.weebly.com
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:28 am

Could either be 3 things: her issues, the sex hurt, or you were just that damn good.

However, since she just walked out without saying anything I would say she is going through some shit. How well do you know this girl's past? Is she religious? Is she just getting out of a long term relationship?

There could be numerous reasons for her behavior. For all you know she could have been raped as a child,sleeping with you to get over someone, or felt extreme guilt.

Dont worry about it too much.
Back to top Go down
PUA to be
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
PUA to be

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:58 am

^ x2 it could be something from her past maybe her dad or a friend of someone abused her sexually when she was younger i know a few girls with this sort of a problem...
Back to top Go down
z-mac
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
z-mac

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:24 am

Finally she told me! I waited for her to come to me first.

She said that she had a huge orgasm, and she came so hard she had to leave. I was so shocked, never had I ever seen it like this before.

Oh Meg, if you are reading this? Yes, she is religious, and how does that play a role?

Thanks for the support, I was worried about her for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:04 am

Zmac, you made a chick spout tears because you pleased her so well. Way to goooooooooooo! One of the best moments of her life, and those were tears of joy, I love this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
ROYAL
rAFC
rAFC
ROYAL

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:45 am

sounds like she might have some deep s*** in her past
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:04 pm

~Meg~ wrote:
Could either be 3 things: her issues, the sex hurt, or you were just that damn good.

However, since she just walked out without saying anything I would say she is going through some shit. How well do you know this girl's past? Is she religious? Is she just getting out of a long term relationship?

There could be numerous reasons for her behavior. For all you know she could have been raped as a child,sleeping with you to get over someone, or felt extreme guilt.

Dont worry about it too much.

I've gotta agree.. id say instead of, "is everything ok, you want me to stop. " id say, "do u want a tissue.. i mean, i was just about to get myself one in 30 min.. i can stop and get you one too.: Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettn hard limp than hard again   Gettn hard limp than hard again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gettn hard limp than hard again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Powder Room-
Jump to: