Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeVault AccessGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you sarge with?

Go down 
+4
Flipz
JSmooth
Skittlepimp
~Meg~
8 posters
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
~Meg~

Female Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Who do you sarge with? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:31 am

Do you prefer sarging with others from the PUA community or with guys who dont know about the game?

I was just curious. Its seems that if you went sarging with other PUA's then all of you would clash trying to be the "alpha male"
Back to top Go down
Skittlepimp
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Skittlepimp

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:03 am

If you are sarging with someone from the community then they should know the rules of being a wingman/wingwoman, which is ultimately to help each other. I would love to sarge with others from the community however im not able to at the moment because of geographical limitations. I have one friend that is into this as well and he is my wingman. hes not a member of the community but he reads and knows about the venusian arts.

Try and find a good buddy that you can go out sargin with if at all possible, make sure its someone you can trust such as a best friend or something. If i have to, i go sarging alone but its nice to have a wing too as they can do things like raise your social proof by doing things such as accompishment introductions and disarm obstacles.
Back to top Go down
JSmooth
PUG

Male Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:40 am

~Meg~ wrote:
Do you prefer sarging with others from the PUA community or with guys who dont know about the game?

I was just curious. Its seems that if you went sarging with other PUA's then all of you would clash trying to be the "alpha male"

This is the million dollar questions so to speak. There is one venue I frequently go into for almost nothing but to sarge. I have gone there with wings, and without wings. Speaking from personal experience when I go solo I tend to learn more quicker, and it makes me a better PUA. In addition to being here I am also a member of the Nashville Lair. Last Saturday night there were 6 other PUAs there that I personally know. Even so there are only 1 or 2 guys from that lair that I trust to wing me. Meaning they will follow the rules of the wing, be helpful, and I know I can trust them. The others are good PUAs but not necessarily good wings for me. Either our styles clash too much, or I haven't had the chance to work with them much. The other problem is I'm not a perfect PUA although I am good. I still have my sticking points. When you bring in multiple PUAs now you're bring in multiple sticking points and problems to overcome. A lot of times its easier on yoru own.

There are a lot of times in field I desire a wing because I'm opening a large set of girls and could use some help. Of course, the more you do it on your own the better you get.

All the PUAs are demonstrating qualities of the Alpha Male. At the same time everyone is trying to demonstrate the "Leader or Men" attraction switch too by leading the interactions of the group. This is why its typically best to pair of in groups of 2 or 3 if you are going to work together. A very large group of PUAs only works well IF they work together. They develop a nice size social circle in which everyone is having fun, hi-fiving each other, no one is trying to outdo each other. Then they use that amazing social circle to pull other sets into it and merge many sets. Next thing you know their social circle is the party, and it's easy to work the magic.

That's an idealistic scenario, but it does happen with some of the masters in the game. Ego's do clash a lot out there.

If you work with someone let's say complete AFC (average frustrated chump) that knows nothing about "the game" you risk him accidentally ruining your hard work because of a stupid statement, or him creeping the girls out. On the other hand if you can teach him just enough so that he stays away then it's ok.

This post is getting a little long winded but I wanted you to be able to see the advantages and disadvantages of both. So with me personally I like to work alone, unless I know the PUA is close ot my level and is someone that I trust a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Flipz
rAFC
rAFC
Flipz

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 am

i generally go out with my friends all who know i study PU but dun study themselves. I basically sarge alone tho cause when i spot a set i leave them and enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/prettyfly4aninline
L.A. Tripp
Admin
Admin
L.A. Tripp

Male Number of posts : 4766
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:39 am

~Meg~ wrote:

As J said, the million dollar question. Also, as Flipz said, when sarging I tend to leave my group and open the set myself. Which is, honestly, how it should be done anyway, even with a wing. As skittle said, the ultimate objective is to help each other. In whatever way or method that takes shape.

Personally, I'd rather NOT sarge with someone that knows NOTHING, because they can literally f.ck up what I'm doing without realizing what they just did. However, with that said, I have saved sets more than once when others have been with me, either inexperienced OR experienced. In fact, they've ejected, I've stayed and saved the set because the girls were hooked on me already anyway.

Yes, the clash egos. Here's there deal on that issue. Which ever PUA ENTERS the set is the PUA that picks the target, therefore SHOULD be the alpha of the group. If another PUA, the wing, has stronger alpha qualities, obviously they will come across as the leader, even when not trying to be. I actually have this problem myself with two of the guys I sarge with. I have to tone myself back so I don't take their target from them. But, as a good wingman, I'm willing to do that, because they help me out as well. It's a two way street.

Even the girls that I pick up that I end up using as wings or pivots, I teach them what I do as well, so they understand what's going on and can help me that much more. Just using the natural skills a woman has can still get in my way, if she doesn't understand what I do. So, whether she's a FB, a friend, or w/e, I teach her a little bit just the same, if she's gonna be hanging out with me while I sarge other sets.

But, on the flip side of that, the girls love watching the dynamics too. I've had one of my girls tell me to go open certain sets just to see if I could. I love challenges Wink
Back to top Go down
http://latripp.weebly.com  https://puas.forumotion.com/the-pua-be
Fortunehooks1
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member
Fortunehooks1

Male Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:44 am

meg is quite simple for me, I sarge with anyone, but I open mostly alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fortunehooks
Icebreaker
Tripp's Vault Member
Tripp's Vault Member

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:50 am

95% of the time i sarge alone. I've sarged with buddies. I've sarged with other guys in the community. I don't like it. They dont play by my rules. And why should they?
Back to top Go down
RussianStar
PUA
PUA
RussianStar

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:00 am

I sarg with CK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you sarge with?   Who do you sarge with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you sarge with?
Page 1 of 1